Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

I ordered a few things from Chimungmung recently and they arrived really quickly and packaged well. The box was rather large and came with hard flexible plastic corners over the 8 points of the outer box, as protectors against damage. I'd never seen these before but they're great! Has anyone else ever had deliveries with them, or know if they're available to purchase anywhere? Great idea and a big thumbs up for chimungmung for including them on an expensive purchase (an MP).

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I ordered a few things from Chimungmung recently and they arrived really quickly and packaged well. The box was rather large and came with hard flexible plastic corners over the 8 points of the outer box, as protectors against damage. I'd never seen these before but they're great! Has anyone else ever had deliveries with them, or know if they're available to purchase anywhere? Great idea and a big thumbs up for chimungmung for including them on an expensive purchase (an MP).
    Care to take a pix of it? I bought something like that from a packing store and it was really hard cardboard material.

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    Care to take a pix of it? I bought something like that from a packing store and it was really hard cardboard material.
    They're thin, approximately 10cm each edge, but in terms of keeping the integrity of the box they're on, they appeared to do a pretty good job. They were attached with a mix of glue (inside) and tape (outside).

DSC_0850 by M-bot2011

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Second time ordering from the fella. Gave me a shipping notice a week ago, and it came today. I was expecting it to come, at earliest, Friday. Got my UT Mania King (laser pointer version =P), TW Hegemon and the recent TF Generations deluxe wave of 4 (Windblade wave). As promised, UT Mania King came with free Decepticon sticker sheet. items were bubble wrapped, with Mania King and Hegemon having their own dedicated layer of bubble wrapping.

OBERON HAPPY.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    They're thin, approximately 10cm each edge, but in terms of keeping the integrity of the box they're on, they appeared to do a pretty good job. They were attached with a mix of glue (inside) and tape (outside).

DSC_0850 by M-bot2011
    Ive seen those but used on boxes for appliances. wow, that's a good thing. coz some of the boxes really get mashed up on transit.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ordered a Maketoys Giant last week shipped on 28th of last month.

i think its being held up by customs in Sydney however as its been there for 2 days

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bought offshoot for my rodimus, they are quick in shipping, I have to say no complains at the moment. I may buy more stuff if all goes well.

Thumbs up

My .0002 cents that i would just like to share to anyone curious....

im not big in ordering toys from an online store. I usually prefer to buy on shelf for my collections or ebay using paypal (and make sure its above 99.00% rating) - yes i have been done by fake sellers.... good thing there is Paypal complaints.

im sure there are more people here who have ordered and spent more than i have on this store. but on my experience, So far to date, I've spent more than $1000 (total on multiple orders since jan2014) and so far I have had no issues what so ever.

Chimungmung (Tony) is really good. Packed well and surprisingly fast shipping.

--- and NO i don't get paid nor get a discount to say good things.... but i will only get toys from him... apart from PLANET X Genesis... cause he doesnt stock that one. not sure why
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

I placed an order last Thursday only to be told today (after i sent an email questioning the order status) that an item is out of stock despite it being available on his site and that he's still waiting for it to arrive. Seems like a pretty piss poor way to run a business if you can't even manage your inventory & customers are having to chase you up -a courtesy email explaining the situation would've done wonders.
    First and last order with this clown.

It wasn't an MP11 stand by any chance was it?