Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
What's the source? Where did this come from? Is this your work Digger?
A US Ebay auction. It had already ended by the time I posted.

Here's the write-up...

Hi. Up for auction is a custom Transformers Stunticon Deadend. He has been custom painted to resemble his G1 likeness and pessimistic attitude to go with his quote: "We are all just food for rust". Motivating him to fight is always a problem. He is vain and spends most of his time shining himself. I found him amusing this way and enjoyed that whenever showcased. I always liked his colors and the way his head looks like a motocross helmet with goggles. In car Mode, he goes 220mph. His radar scan covers a 200 mile radius. I custom made him another blaster/compressor-air gun that shoots a 40,000 psi blast of air---the fanboy in me couldn`t resist.

For the painting effects I used a combination of acrylic, and enamel paints as well as utilizing the drybrushing, panel lining, and highlighting techniques to achieve a more detailed look. I fabricated a custom blaster for him too. For more detailed pics just click on the link provided: http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...ne_01/Deadend/ This figure will look in your collection. Especially next to the Classics 2.0 line that is coming our way soon. S&H will be $7.50 w/insurance included in the USA only. Outside the USA, S&H will be $14.00. GoodLuck.