Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I strongly advise buying another one now and either cancelling your TLTC pre-order or selling it when it arrives (if ever). I ended up repurchasing a number of my TLTC pre-orders and selling the spares. The last one I had ended up being cancelled on me, but luckily I'd already repurchased it last summer.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/...43994&ref=list
    ^This one is LMIB at about $25<RRP
    I paid less for Dinobot from TLTC shipped than Mandarake is charging before shipping. TLTC are not PC. They have always delivered everything of mine except the few items I'm waiting on now and they are not significantly overdue. They just need to work on their communication.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Geez your constant complaining makes me want to give up collecting sometimes
    Shared thought, its why I stay away from the pc threads
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I paid less for Dinobot from TLTC shipped than Mandarake is charging before shipping. TLTC are not PC. They have always delivered everything of mine except the few items I'm waiting on now and they are not significantly overdue. They just need to work on their communication.
    Last time I dealt with TLTC they didn't respond to my emails until I demanded a refund, overall they fear the backlash and its often what happens, the fact they have paypal as a payment option means you're pretty much covered, that said communication is paramount and while better than PC they're only a slight step above because of how bad it is

As for mandarake prices they can vary, although be wary of the cheap ones peoples, I paid for a second hand TTmall mp11sw and I believe the original owner sold it because it was defective, sure enough it broke during a routine movement, that's what you get for $150aud after shipping (open used box damage)

But yeah, I follow a few other groups that use TLTC, communication is a massive problem they need to address, surely just putting some updates on their facebook page wouldn't hurt now wouldn't it?

Play nicely children. I'm sure Goktimus can speak up for himself, but one should be able to voice an opinion (for or against a store) without it getting to personal attacks and negging

I've placed a bunch of preorders for non-tf products (Star Wars and Marvel), but I expect them to ship a little late given the cheap price they offer. If there's something I really really want quickly, I'd use another vendor or retail. But the ability to buy single characters from a case - that is saving me a fortunate over RK or BBTS. It's definitely a plus.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They're clearly not for everyone. Some of us have had bad experiences (like Goktimus and myself), and some have had not so bad experiences, and some might sail through and always use TFTC with no issues. That goes for a lot of companies. If it works for you, then keep doing it. We all just want to ensure that we get good experiences for our hobbies and collecting, so when one of us has issues with communication, delivery, the product itself etc, we want to just let others know in case issues are more widespread. We aren't complaining as much as we are trying to protect the wider toy collector community because ultimately we all want an easy breezy collecting experience.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

PotP Inferno plus the Wave 3 Prime Masters and Legends are now in stock

Just got a shipping notification on Predaking, so hopefully he'll be rocking up some time next week.

I’ve been waiting for throne of the primes for a while.
    Emailed them a few times. First they told me it’s coming soon. Now they tell me mid October.

They told me september when I ordered. Now why do they keep telling me bs.
    I don’t give a crap what date you tell me as long as you tell me the truth.

I’m tempted to do a credit card dispute.
    I just can’t be bothered with these guys.

You can’t just post up a random date and expect people to just keep waiting.
    I bought at the time when the jap release was still rumours.
    Now that the jap release is definite why would I keep waiting for this???m

As soon as they ship all the sdcc throne of the primes they will place pp-43 for pre order for $130

Advice needed. To do cc dispute or not???
    My issue is even if it was shipped by boat it can’t be this long. They obviously are shipping containers by turtle lol.

Actually shipping via container ship does take a long time and you are the mercy of higher priority cargo coming before yours. However it's incredibly cheap compared to even the slowest air mail.

There is no need to do a credit card dispute with TLTC, they are not PC. Just email them and ask for a refund. It may take several attempts to get a response but they will refund you.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

There is no need to do a credit card dispute with TLTC, they are not PC. Just email them and ask for a refund. It may take several attempts to get a response but they will refund you.
    ^This. You are not there yet imho. I just posted in the feedback thread that I have received a shipping notification on a lot of items (over 60) ranging all the way back to Wave 4 Titans Return Deluxes. Give it a little more time I'd say.

I pre ordered based on the expected date of Sept.
    And I was prepared to wait till Sept.

Honestly I knew it was going to be late given their track record.
    But my agreement with them is for Sept.

So from my perspective its not fair that I have to wait for them.
    Yet they have the up side of being able to cancel my order at any time.

If more accurate dates were published at the beginning or at least dates with a large enough buffer to cater for their shipping times then it would have kept me quiet.

But the problem with having large buffered dates is then a competitiveness with other similar stores.