Thread: AOE Mobile Game is out

Default AOE Mobile Game is out

The new mobile game for the AOE movie is out for iOS, and I'm guessing Android if not very soon. Made by the makers of TF Legends, but this one is actual fun, first person shooter/driving game.

Be warned, there is a minor spoiler about Lockdown, but nothing that hasn't been given in trailers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Just downloaded onto my iphone. Will have to see how it goes but played the training level and seems pretty straight forward

Installed it. Played with it a little. Went to watch Edge of Tomorrow. Came back home and played a little longer. Then deleted it.

It's crap. It does it's job as advertising but that's about it. It's a media portal for the movie with clips, art, bios and quizzes. The construct-bots bit was fun for a while but then you realise no matter what role the mission requires, the transformation is exactly the same and ultimately useless because after transforming it once or twice it has no further purpose and is nevr seen again.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Installed it. Played with it a little. Went to watch Edge of Tomorrow. Came back home and played a little longer. Then deleted it.

It's crap. It does it's job as advertising but that's about it. It's a media portal for the movie with clips, art, bios and quizzes. The construct-bots bit was fun for a while but then you realise no matter what role the mission requires, the transformation is exactly the same and ultimately useless because after transforming it once or twice it has no further purpose and is nevr seen again.
    It's funny cos I get more enjoyment out of these free app games than I do on ANY PS3 games I have.