Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IDW Revolution, Hasbro Titles Crossover

Could this aligned Hasblowniverse be set in the other time period where the Lost Light was obliterated by the DJD? That way it cannot have any effect on MtMtE at all?

I expect it will have more ramifications for the earth based series (whatever it gets titled) since thats where the other series are mostly based.

Hopefully we get to keep Kup this time around (since the last crossover event got rid of him for a looooong time.)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Io9 elaborates on revolution

Tbh mtmte has felt like it was reaching it's logical conclusion, Roberts has always maintained that he had 50+ issues planned.

Change isn't a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Could this aligned Hasblowniverse be set in the other time period where the Lost Light was obliterated by the DJD? That way it cannot have any effect on MtMtE at all?
    It wasn't another universe tho, it was literally a duplicate that got murdered? Remind me if I'm wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    It wasn't another universe tho, it was literally a duplicate that got murdered? Remind me if I'm wrong tho.
    No, that's correct. The only alternate universe in MTMTE so far is the functionist universe. It'd be crazy to set their new universe in that world!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    'Till All Are One. Their third attempt at a Windblade ongoing.
    Cheers, now I get it.

I think I heard somewhere that Roberts was planning on taking MTMTE to #100.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that Roberts was planning on taking MTMTE to #100.
    Certainly feels like it's winding down.

I always thought that the book's (mtmte) cast was going to rotate. Revolution must pull some sort of streamlining to allow the various toy lines to be aware of each other, I'm betting that All Hail Megatron gets cut or retconned in a heavy way.

MTMTE feels like it is winding down because it is - it's the end of the second season and its wrapping up stories before the next crossover and the third season starts. Same as it did at the end of the first season - bringing back characters, resolving some of the mysteries and plots, coming to some closure. It's all part of the plan

From the recent issue of Previews comes a 5 month timeline (July to November) of IDW's comic issues for their new Revolution comic universe, including Transformers, which kicks off in September.

The comics on this timeline that are coming together for this Revolution crossover event are Transformers, Rom, MASK, Micronauts, GIJoe and Action Man.

Each series has its own Revolution titled comic between September and November, plus a 5 issue Revolution crossover comic mini-series (2 issues in September and October, and 1 issue in November).

Revolution is now here... the next chapter for IDW's Transformers (and more broadly, Hasbro's combined marketing of their boys toy properties), starts this week at comic stores with the first issue of the new crossover comic... and a preview can be seen here.

Wasn't too bad for a set up issue, the art is pretty good.