Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    i thought we're bad bagging people... look what happened to this NSX_NICK -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98489

ps. apologies for changing subject I'm only up to page 11 of 24
    Wow thanks for that link Saintly. Reading that is better then any tv drama

Thanks MV75, the piss has certainly been extracted from me

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Wow thanks for that link Saintly. Reading that is better then any tv drama
    LOL... no worries... 28 pages later...

I found 1 reference to the old OCAU community -> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showp...&postcount=962

and one excellent photoshop'ed american greeting card which I think deserves an award! -> http://talking.americangreetings.com...3bg5oSUj1ENTha

I did take it light heartedly I must admit, hence the "oughta" in a thread where we berate benben for his lousy skills in the English language.

We're cool

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    Even in my day it was. It's only in the last few years that I've taken it as a personal mission of mine to become better at spelling, punctuation and grammar. It's been hard, and I'm still far from perfect. But the point is that it's been all my own efforts. And speaking of efforts, I try to put an effort into most posts I post, well anywhere, to make sure they're the best I can make them.
    English is a b!tch of a language and people naturally make mistakes. The difference is that most people make a basic effort to use correct English. It's more frustrating when people don't seem to care or make a minimal effort to write in basic communicable English.

I don't expect benben to write War and Peace, but I would like to see him try to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Today he seems to have made a conscious effort to improve his spelling - which is good - but his posts still seem to lack punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos
    in a thread where we berate benben for his lousy skills in the English language.
    We're not really doing this to have a go at benben but really so that we can better understand him.

benben: it is for your own benefit if you can type in... well... English.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Today he seems to have made a conscious effort to improve his spelling - which is good - but his posts still seem to lack punctuation.
    Yes I also noticed this. Even without the punctuation, his posting today has been a _lot_ easier to read. And much better than Saber_Prime's best efforts (relatively speaking!). I appreciate the fact that he has taken the advice of others on board.

benben, keep it up!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister