Page 15 of 189 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Looks like Mirage pulled another disappearing act during the move. Not sure who originally posted this, but still no Red Alert or Impactor available on AU.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...ateway&sr=8-12

Just ordered the wave 3 Micromaster Sports Car Patrol from Amazon US. When the final amount came to $26, I hesitated for a moment & I thought to myself "$26 for a pair of Micromasters?! You've gotta be joking...". Then I took a deep breath & clicked "Complete Order"...

I can remember seeing the original Micromaster Patrols in toy aisles when I was a kid (I was 9-10 years old at the time) & they were a lot cheaper than the $20-26 they are today (& you actually got 4 of them instead of just 2)

Impactor is available on Amazon AU now. https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...&s=toys&sr=1-1

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Impactor is available on Amazon AU now. https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...&s=toys&sr=1-1
    Damn I am loving these pre-orders with free international delivery you get with Prime

Yep moved my amazon us Impactor preorder over to amazon au.

Last night amazon US shipped my siege Jetfire, I checked my CC and all up it cost me $155. I waited ages for this appear on the amazon AU but it never did. I have no idea what Australian sellers will be selling him for.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    Last night amazon US shipped my siege Jetfire, I checked my CC and all up it cost me $155. I waited ages for this appear on the amazon AU but it never did. I have no idea what Australian sellers will be selling him for.
    Only $5 more than he is going to cost at Target, not bad considering he's coming from the other side of the Pacific.

And the time and wear and tear on your vehicle etc you've saved by purchasing online.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Just ordered the wave 3 Micromaster Sports Car Patrol from Amazon US. When the final amount came to $26, I hesitated for a moment & I thought to myself "$26 for a pair of Micromasters?! You've gotta be joking...". Then I took a deep breath & clicked "Complete Order"...

I can remember seeing the original Micromaster Patrols in toy aisles when I was a kid (I was 9-10 years old at the time) & they were a lot cheaper than the $20-26 they are today (& you actually got 4 of them instead of just 2)
    Yep, I recall paying no more than $9.99 for the 4 packs back in the day...

So this is a very specific thing since it's already been available for about the same price from the same site; the interesting things is that it's already in stock and the potential for future items.

Siege Springer is available from Amazon AU for $50, separate from the US listing. https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/offer-l...&condition=new

Good for people that don't have Prime too I guess.