Page 710 of 833 FirstFirst ... 690700705706707708709710711712713714715720730 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld @ Highpoint had a stack of TLK Deluxes (Drift, Strafe & Crosshairs) for $14.99.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Toyworld @ Highpoint had a stack of TLK Deluxes (Drift, Strafe & Crosshairs) for $14.99.
    Tis a shame BigW dumped a loadful & undercut on price. Otherwise 15 bucks is an attractive price. Now thay are gonna shelf warm at Toyworld.
    Last edited by Galvatran; 26th December 2018 at 09:06 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Myer has 20% off when you spend $50 or more on toys, Lego sets, board games, costumes and kids art & craft.

Usual exclusions apply. Limited time (no mention of sale end date).

Kmart Eastland has Mighty Muggs OP, Megs and SS. Also has POTP Cindersaur, Battlslash and Outback. Also Cyberverse Action Attackers Acid Storm, OP, Megs, Windblade and SS.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

oddly the newer toyworld (which took the old toys r us store) is having an end of lease sale, 20% off store wide

most of the good stuff is taken but there is a few things here and there (tlk dragon storm, ss blackout and ss brawls as some standouts), but a portion of the store is already closed so best get in

Edit: Also forgot to mention Minotaur has the furai model nemesis prime (over $100 though forgot exact price), blackwing wave of titan returns, wave 3 power masters and (the best part of the finds) the little gi joe X transformers by kid robot blind box keychains for $12 each, while I don't reccomend sticking these on your keys because of the vinyl and paint work they look amazing especially with the megatron having grimlock for a hand (and I got both prime and megs first go even though they aren't rare figures but they are what I wanted), they got 3 cartons in the tf shelf section near the anime robot stuff, if anyone gets that metallic grimlock please post pics curious to see how metallic it is
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 29th December 2018 at 09:51 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    oddly the newer toyworld (which took the old toys r us store) is having an end of lease sale, 20% off store wide
    Not surprising given there are 2 Toyworld stores within 100m.

The one arm Bayverse Optimus statue is a sad sight. The Pinkie Pie statue however. Want want want.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Not surprising given there are 2 Toyworld stores within 100m.

The one arm Bayverse Optimus statue is a sad sight. The Pinkie Pie statue however. Want want want.
    Last I saw him he had no arms, that bad, but I thought the smaller original store would have went since its not so great a spot personally

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Last I saw him he had no arms, that bad, but I thought the smaller original store would have went since its not so great a spot personally
    Popped by the store today. I sometimes wonder why the hell Optimus puts faith in humanity. He's in need of the NDIS.

Pinkie Pie is still there in all her glory.

Galvatran Guest

Junior novel of Bumblebee Movie at Kmart $6.

Galvatran Guest

Tis a sad sight to see Transformers shrink to only one narrow shelf space at Target Highpoint.