Page 711 of 833 FirstFirst ... 691701706707708709710711712713714715716721731 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Tis a sad sight to see Transformers shrink to only one narrow shelf space at Target Highpoint.
    Tis' the power of the BS Cyberverse line to have such an effect in conjunction with the mainly lacklustre Bumblebee movie toys.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Tis' the power of the BS Cyberverse line to have such an effect in conjunction with the mainly lacklustre Bumblebee movie toys.
    ... but... but... if we collectively don't support Bumblebee movie toys Hasbro won't be convinced in investing in future movie toys like it and we all are worse off as a result.
    Last edited by Galvatran; 3rd January 2019 at 09:35 PM.

Tis a sad sight to see Transformers shrink to only one narrow shelf space at Target Highpoint.
    So true I was there the other day and all these fortnite toys and bayblades are taking up all the room. Guess it’s better than 10000 of those non transformable rid cars

Myer CBD has 15 x Rodimus Unicronus on the shelf along with five Predakings and a heap of the largest Cyberverse figures (Megs and Prime)
    Last edited by griffin; 4th January 2019 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typo

Saw via FB, ToyWorld Werribee 40% everything, an End Of Lease sale. I thinks it's the old TRU site.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Saw the legion sized Cliffjumper at Airport West Target. Also a heap of the one-step Bumblebee with Frenzy etc at Kmart.

Edit: almost forgot Kmart had six of Battleslash on the racks (but no Roadtraps! I’m glad Flywheels comes as one)
    Last edited by Paulbot; 5th January 2019 at 04:07 PM.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Saw via FB, ToyWorld Werribee 40% everything, an End Of Lease sale. I thinks it's the old TRU site.
    Anything left worth mentioning?

I wouldn't mind a TR Sky Shadow $40 less 40% off.

Anything left worth mentioning?

I wouldn't mind a TR Sky Shadow $40 less 40% off.
    Sorry dude, no Sky Shadow’s at that store. A stack of TLK One Steps & Legends, some Cybertron stuff and some Bumblebee stuff. Picked up Hyper Phase Black & Yellow Lions for Voltron though And PotP Octopunch & Bludgeon
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Galvatran Guest

Cotton On Kids Maribyrnong has a handful of Reissue G1 Bumblebee (International version) $7.50 each.

Went past Kmart Cranbourne on my way back from Phillip Island. They have 13x Bumblebee Greatest Hits packs if anyone is looking for the cassette set.