Thread: More G1ish Robot Mode for TFC Gears of War Inferno

Default More G1ish Robot Mode for TFC Gears of War Inferno

I opened up my Gears of War set today, which I mainly purchased for the Autoscout and the extra weapons.

The ladder for Inferno was nice, but I wasn't thrilled with the pictures of it on his arm in bot mode.
    I decided to stick it on in vehicle mode, and it looks damn nice, much better than the water gun in my opinion. However on his arm in bot mode it looked crap. I was all ready to pack it away in a baggy with other unused accessories, but I was thinking it would have been so cool if they had a way of putting it on his back like his G1 figure.. sure enough, there's a way.

And it looks very G1 sitting back behind his head (besides the colour differences).

Looks good from the back too if you were wondering, no gaping holes or bits hanging out.

For anyone else wanting to do this, just slide the black section that normally folds up into Inferno's back into the ladder. Easy, and it fits quite snugly. It clears the ground by a good distance too, so poseability is not affected.

I have no idea why they didn't have photos of the ladder attached this way for their promotional pics, but I think it looks much better than on his arm. G1 goodness FTW!

Nice configuration! That looks much better.