Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Cybertron: the Top 10

I don't own most of these figures, but I agree that Armorhide is definitely a pretty cool figure - he is small but seems to have neat features and is very poseable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Evac struck me as rather unimpressive when I saw him in the box so I passed, but he seems to have a lot of fans on every Energon thread. Can someone bring an Evac to the next Sydney fan meet? Seeing as how he's being repainted for Universe I'd like to see him, perhaps I was wrong to write him of.
    Damn straight. I'd shoved him down ur throat by now if I was at Sydney meet.

Seriously, he's a great, well proportioned and articulated toy with a sense of class. Great head mold and I hate how the wings are mis-transformed by Hasbro. The Takara version is heads and shoulders better. Originally it frustrated me so much that the "wings" took up so much space behind him. Then I discovered they actually rotated downwards giving an extra playability option.

Hopefully, someone brings him along and you'll let us know what u think back here. I hope you come to the dark side.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

If no-one brings one along to this meet Zed, just remind me to bring him along to the next meet/Parra Fair, and you can bask in his wondiferousness!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Well whoever brings him has there work cut out for them. Even in Springer or Blades's colours, his legs and copter mode turn me of. Still I'm willing to have a look at him though.

I agree with STL regarding EVAC. Am not too keen on the alt mode due to the visible joints around the middle but the bot mode is top notch. Love the wings and the Key/Weapon gimmick. And as with all Cybertron Voyagers, nearly all joints are ratcheted. My only real gripe is the colours. Not keen on the opaque like look of the plastic. Like Animated Bumblebee's yellow plastic. The Universe repaint looks good.

I can't give an honest top 10 opinion yet as most of my Cybertron has never come out of the packaging yet.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I can't give an honest top 10 opinion yet as most of my Cybertron has never come out of the packaging yet.

"hangs head in shame"

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Well,
    Maybe if you actually opened them, you could also free-up alot of space in that tip that used to be a room...

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Hehehe same here, alot of my Cybertron figures are in their packs still. Those opened ones are voyager or ultra or I bought them loose. But still my fav top ten:

1) Evac
    2) Scourge
    3) Starscream
    4) CD Hot Shot
    5) Leader Prime
    6) Jetfire
    7) Thunderblast
    8) The deluxes
    9) The scouts
    10) All the others that I haven't opened yet.

In short I LURRVVEE Cybertron range.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I’m thinking something along the lines of:

1. Longrack
    2. Runamuck
    3. Armorhide
    4. Dark Scorponok
    5. Sky Shadow
    6. Cryo Scourge
    7. Evac
    8. Cannonball
    9. Shortround
    10 Primus

I'd be happy with an army of just those toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

"hangs head in shame"

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Well,
    Maybe if you actually opened them, you could also free-up alot of space in that tip that used to be a room...
    What tip, I am actually in the process of taking out all my TF's from their packaging, I'm just going through Universe now which will leave me with Armada, Energon, Machine Wars, Cybertron, Classics, Movie issues and some other odds and ends.