Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much time do you waste on TFs?

Default How much time do you waste on TFs?

As the title suggests, I was wondering how many hours/day (etc) to you "waste" on Transformers?
    My wife drove to our son to school this morning to find a decepticon sticker on her dash. She SMS'ed me to say she is sick of TFs taking over our life.
    So how much time do people here spend on the internet; talking to others about; posing; organising; buying; selling; cleaning; mod'ing; kitbashing; reading related material (etc)?

you mean when I'm not breathing? Hrmm...

first of all i DONT waste any time with transformers, the time i spent with transformers is like raising a kid, every second i spent with it we grow together. Lately i spent nearly 6 hours a day on transformers , mostly through research and watching episodes (because im still on holidays) , but gave up alot of time playing online games. But i reckon now that i learned alot and that i am managing my finances and time more better (i went to information overload when i first started)

t/f is really consuming, sometimes i cant help just walking into my room and staring at my awesome collection. But it does leave you bored sometimes, so i try to mix things up a bit...

it just sounds to me that your wife is frustrated at the attention you give to t/f and not her
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

during the working week, I would say 8hrs (forums is always opened, cross-checking images) during the day and sometimes a couple of hours before sleep.

during the weekend, maybe 4-5hours in total

yes, my wife also gets the peeved with me for spending too much time on TFs and too much money.

I don't want to talk about it...

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

I dunno, the forum is just part of my online routine, so I don't class that as TF time. Actual figures? Maybe 30mins-an hour a day. Shopping for them? Maybe 2-4 hours a week.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

OMG - Hours and hours EVERY day!

wives always get peeved for every second you're not spending time on them. They have HADD - Husband Attention Deficit Disorder. Maybe we should introduce our wives to some of the G1 comics that were done in the way that they perceive their husbands - in black and white.

...yeah, I'm on the couch tonight.

I honestly couldn't say but my Wife considers herself a Transformer Widow.

A LOT 'nuff said.
    ________
    Buy Extreme Vaporizer
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:17 PM.