Thread: RID Combiner Menasor video review

Default RID Combiner Menasor video review

The first of the RID combiner teams appear to be out somewhere, as a video review has been posted up on youtube.

This is one of the 5-pack teams, while the UltraBee combiner is just a 4-pack team.

Same reviewer also has a video of Ultra Bee for those that are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTRclE-kBCQ

For me personally after combiner wars these are a big step backwards, but I understand that they are meant for really little kids so that's ok. I just hope that there are warrior class figures coming of the stunticons

They remind me of the Powercore Combiners - easy to do but not very playable in any mode... and unfortunately, like the Crash Combiners and Activators, these Combiner Teams are simplified for the younger audience (and retailers), and therefore sacrifices engineering/complexity/playability just for the gimmick.

I love that Motormaster alt mode. Just wish it was 50 times bigger. The rest I'm not fond of.

Hasbro have posted on youtube, a stop-motion commercial for the wave 1 combiners.