Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys Alliance Mega Action Series MAS-01 Optimus Prime Detailed - 18" Non-Transforming

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Toys Alliance Mega Action Series MAS-01 Optimus Prime Detailed - 18" Non-Transforming

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...s-prime/34752/

Something huge and nice looking. Too bad it doesn't transform but for this size, I don't think I am bothered with truck mode.

I love large Optimus Prime moulds (stares lovingly at Ultimetal Optimus), so if this is a reasonable price I'll get him. Weren't there some more pictures somewhere on one of the Facebook forums?
    I vaguely remember seeing this post a day or 2 ago but can't remember where I saw it.

Well it will be as tall as Titans devy at 45.7 cm approx.

Um was not affordable for me though it was a solid figure.

Guess Nobody interested ?

I'm not nobody. :P

But like I said, will depend on price.
    He'll be around the same height as Ultimetal I think, so could be an interesting match up. I'm curious to see how well the detailing comes up on the actual figure.

Well is just $185 and looks great, I only don't have the space for it as it is a affordable version of um.

Space is my issue too.

He does look very plasticky compared to Ultimetal but his detailing is quite nice. I got to see him up close at HKACG. He is a little chunky but I can live with that. I just need to figure out how and where I would put him as I don't have much display area and Ultimetal already has pride of place...
    For the price he really is a good deal even though he doesn't transform.

Too many cool things coming out in the next few months. Decisions, decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Space is my issue too.

He does look very plasticky compared to Ultimetal but his detailing is quite nice. I got to see him up close at HKACG. He is a little chunky but I can live with that. I just need to figure out how and where I would put him as I don't have much display area and Ultimetal already has pride of place...
    For the price he really is a good deal even though he doesn't transform.

Too many cool things coming out in the next few months. Decisions, decisions!
    Personally I am more compelled to sell my MPs and just have this guy in my display. Was thinking about it as I don't have extra funds for this.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm getting this Massive, great articulation, looks amazing, great price. What's not to love? Really dont care if it doesnt transform if he has the articulation and detail to make up for it. And I have MP10 for all my transforming needs.

The way i see it is $200 for an MP11 reissue with no improvements and all the existing flaws or $185 for this. It's an easy decision for a G1 fan like me.

It will be interesting to see if it looks comparable to the UM. Even though it's plastic i dont think it looks plastic. UM looks plastic to me in photos.

I prefer this head sculpt than um version .

In fact I prefer this than mp soundwave set atm