Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

Any members offering to purchase for us lowly non-members?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Any members offering to purchase for us lowly non-members?
    I'll be doing a Sydney one again, I'll put a post up in the group orders page on Wednesday.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I will post up something in the saleyard too by the end of this week, which still gives us a lot of time. (but obviously go with fatbot if you are in Sydney and can save yourself postage)

The new official images of the six regular toys have been mirrored here, as you still need to log in as a member to view them.

And these could be the bios that were with them, as they were posted up on TFW....

Counterpunch
    Former Double Agent

“Truth. As terrible as death, but harder to find.”

The double spy known as both PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH had been deep undercover for so long, even he had begun to question his true allegiance. After millions of years, the false history of his undercover persona had been burned into his datatracks, becoming indistinguishable from his true memories. Eventually, PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH had each come to believe that the other was a disguise.

After a ruthless squad of Decepticons discovered his dual identities during a raid on an Autobot base, he was savagely beaten, labeled a traitor, and left to rust. However, thanks to a talented medic from the planet Paradron, he was saved. But only by removing the damaged components of his PUNCH form—including the barriers between PUNCH and COUNTERPUNCH’s mental processes. Reborn as a single entity, COUNTERPUNCH seeks to uncover the truth of an identity hidden within two conflicting sets of memories. His brutality has been tempered by a constant struggle between the Decepticon he thinks he is, and the Autobot he thinks he may be.

Utilizing an unreleased head sculpt which has never before been seen, Counterpunch becomes a special addition to any Combiner Wars collection! Arm him with his bladed Photon Cannon and Twin Mortar Launcher and send him on his newest spy missions to infiltrate your toy shelves!

--

Fractyl w/ Scorponok
    Predacon Scientist

“Victory is achieved more quickly by the sharpened mind than by the berserker rage.”

As a scientist, FRACTYL was an anomaly among the PREDACONS. Favoring brute force as a method of subjugating their opponents, the PREDACONS seemed to have little use for carefully thought out strategies and highly technical weaponry. After the destruction of the Cybertronian wars, FRACTYL set out among the stars to find a new home where his scientific acumen would be appreciated. However, upon entering the atmosphere of a previously uncharted planet, FRACTYL crash-landed and was discovered by the native lifeforms – a primitive race of mechanoids in the early stages of evolving a techno-organic conversion ability. FRACTYL’S geological experiments established him as a sort of deity to these mechanoids – much to his chagrin.

FRACTYL has retained his Cybertronian jet mode and made modifications to better suit the atmosphere of his new home. Unlike his fellow PREDACONS, FRACTYL’S weapons are more defensive in nature.

Fractyl uses the new head sculpt first introduced on the BotCon 2016 attendee Terrorsaur figure and comes with a Twin-Barreled Laser Rifle and Air-to-surface Missile Launcher to aid him in his survival on strange new worlds that only your imagination can bring to life! Also included is the Scorponok accessory figure – so that now you can finally complete your vehicle-mode Beast Wars show cast Predacons.

--

Double Pretender Megatron w/ Spacewarp
    Decepticon Commander

“Embrace tyranny or forfeit peace. Those are the choices the universe offers.”

MEGATRON is the embodiment of the next Generation of Transformer technology: the Double Pretender! Faced with his own survival and the survival of the Decepticon legacy, MEGATRON upgrades with an impenetrable outer shell that combines cybernetically reinforced superstructure and Cybertronic alloy to ensure victory on the battlefield!

MEGATRON also harnesses the power of his robot partner, the enigmatic Mini-Con SPACEWARP. A displaced explorer, SPACEWARP's innate spacebridge abilities give MEGATRON valuable mobility as well as added firepower as she can connect her Transwarp Blaster mode to any distant singularity in the mapped galaxies.

Robots who stand in MEGATRON's way ought to beware, he's in no mood for distractions!

The Double Pretender Megatron action figure reintroduces the famously rare and never before available outside of Japan “Grand Maximus” Pretender shell. This is the original vintage tooling brought out of storage for this special figure which will only be available through the Transformers Collectors' Club Transformers Figure Subscription Service 5.0! Also comes with Megatron's Fusion Rifle, Repulsor Blade, and the Spacewarp Mini-con partner accessory, any of which can be placed into the Decepticon Commander's hands as he battles Optimus Prime and the Autobots!

--

Double Pretender Optimus Prime w/ HI-Q
    Autobot Commander

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”

OPTIMUS PRIME steps into the next Generation of Transformer evolution as a Double Pretender! As the strongest and wisest of the Autobots, OPTIMUS is dedicated to protecting all life forms. Now he has added a whole new level to his considerable arsenal using Double Pretender technology!

Splits into three autonomous modules 1) His fearsome outer battle shell that combines cybernetically fused musculature and high-density Cybertronic alloy to truly dominate the field 2) The Commander Robot form which carries a high-density ion cannon and converts into an all-terrain vehicle capable of off-road travel in any environment 3) The Autobot cyborg partner Hi-Q, who transforms into both an aerial reconnaissance spy jet as well as a repeating particle beam cannon!

Decepticons should be wary of what OPTIMUS can bring to the battlegrounds. With his new capabilities, OPTIMUS PRIME continues to be both a respected commander, and a feared warrior!

The Double Pretender Optimus Prime action figure uses the fan favorite Pretender shell that debuted at BotCon 2015, and also features a brand new head sculpt for the inner robot! Equip Optimus Prime for combat with his Photo Rifle, High-Density Ion Blaster, and Hi-Q partner accessory, and your Decepticon toys won't know what's coming for them!

--

Lifeline w/ Quickslinger
    Paradron Medic

“Don’t let my smile fool you, it is part of my root programming.”

LIFELINE is one of the last remaining members of the Paradron Medic Corps, a group which famously shared an identical body-type amongst all its units. The near-pastel color scheme of the Medic Corps is based off of Rungian insights into the psychological status of most would-be patients, it's meant to put them at ease and offer less risk of accidental provocation. LIFELINE does not fight and is a pacifist at spark, and she loathes that her programming drives her to accept patients injured from combat. Behind her ironic smile hides a detachment she’s developed for repairing bots who return to war. Naturally pragmatic, LIFELINE repairs when possible and deactivates when not.

LIFELINE and her practice are aided by the one-time Targetmaster QUICKSLINGER who was one of the most rough-and-tumble robots in the Autobot military, taking on missions that defied her size and bearing. When the war seemed lost, she left Cybertron in search of a rumored lost colony world and a new mission for her life. She has achieved that goal as a loyal attendant to LIFELINE.

Gather Lifeline's included medical implements – Energon Infuser, Plasma Projector, Hard-Light Scalpel Blades (x2) – as well as the Quickslinger Targetmaster partner accessory, and prep her for surgery as she treats your other Transformers action figures!

--

Toxitron

Decepticon Experiment and Secret Weapon

“Pursuit of perfection creates demons, demons have a way of
    coming back to haunt.“

Forgotten. Abandoned. Left to rot in purgatory. This will not be the legacy of TOXITRON. A brute found by SHOCKWAVE on the edge of the Sea of Rust foraging for scraps of Energon, TOXITRON was promised a better life, modifications, enhancements and surely a reputation that would last for eons. In a single word: Perfection.

However, perfection failed to live up to its promises and “failure” became the word attributed to TOXITRON's intended upgrades. Left without any of the ‘gifts’ SHOCKWAVE had predicted, TOXITRON was a living weapon. A being who constantly discharged lethal toxins and poisoned anyone around him. When not on missions, TOXITRON had to be kept in a state of Cognizant Stasis to protect his fellow comrades.

Eventually other bots came to process special abilities from SHOCKWAVE’s modifications. More and more time passed between missions until finally TOXITRON was forgotten about altogether. Becoming more and more angered by his abandonment, he vowed to take revenge on those SHOCKWAVE found to be more ‘Perfect’.

The Toxitron action figure utilizes a never-before-released head sculpt, which captures the visage of an evil version of the heroic Optimus Prime! He also comes with a Distortion Rifle and Agonizer Sword, both of which can be equipped in either mode during his missions to infect the other Transformers action figures on your shelves!

Finally got around to ordering my set today.... Don't forget people!!! Only a few days left...

Seibertron said they have opened up orders to all members from spring 2012.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ce-2012/35404/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Don't forget the deadline is approaching. Also you can save a BOATLOAD of shipping coast by using an American mail-forwarding service. By my estimate, I've shaved about $100US of shipping off it by not paying their outrageous prices.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Three prose stories are now on the Club website, to cover three of the Subscription toys - Counterpunch, Fractyl, and Toxitron.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Don't forget the deadline is approaching. Also you can save a BOATLOAD of shipping coast by using an American mail-forwarding service. By my estimate, I've shaved about $100US of shipping off it by not paying their outrageous prices.
    Hmmmmmm.....

49.80 to send to a US address....

142.50 to send direct to here....

So your saving 92.7 straight up.... And have a mail forwarding service that's free?

And that 92.7 works out to 15.45 postage per delivery to budget from US to here, in case you were wondering

Personally, I think they do the sub service postage pretty close... 23.75 each, and gets here within 10 days of the US

The Club has sent out an email to let people know that they have an extra day to sign up to the Subscription set, extending the cut-off to Friday 27th 11pm (Texas Time).
    That's Saturday 2pm East Australia time.

The Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) 5.0 order period has been extended until Friday at 11PM central time.

You can order your TFSS 5.0 until then. Please note, there is no limit on the number of subscriptions you can purchase as the TFSS is built to order.

You can either pay in full or by installment. Also, everyone that completes the full TFSS will also receive a BONUS 7th deluxe figure! This bonus 7th deluxe figure features a head sculpt not yet released at U.S. retail.

Thank you for your support! This is it! The last Transformers FSS! Don't miss it.