Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 72828788899091929394959697102112 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Why is BG Evil Lyn controversial??

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Why is BG Evil Lyn controversial??
    There was a huge months lasting uproar at He-Man.org when it was revealed that she was mostly a repaint of the first release MOTUC Evil-Lyn/Teela and did not come with her 200x dress.

People wanted the 200x dress because it was different as the vintage (and MOTUC) release was basicaly a repaint of Teela.

They were also upset that by using the repaint, her dress no longer resembled the armor of his father, The Faceless One, who happens to have the proper armor in MOTUC.

Tri-Klops and Webstor finally arrived from the CyberMonday sale. My Evil warriors feel complete now.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yep they arrived late last week. I thought I had told you, sorry if I was mistaken.

It's all in order so please let me know how you would like them delivered.
    ill pick em up at the Parra fair kup, thanks
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Ordered another Skeletor (which just arrived) so I can put the new Alcala head on him... now, just have to wait for Demo-Man...

My BG Evil-Lyn and Demo-Man arrived from BBTS Today.
    Very nice toys. Love all the little extras they have. Especially the creepy Skeletor head.

and managed to snag myself Fearless Photog, Fisto, The Sorceress and the first part of the giant Voltron at 3am. Now to sit back and watch the He-Fans on He-man.org bitch.

Happy to find a seller selling cheap 200x MOTU stuff. Snagged me a carded still General aka Rattlor. Saved me heaps than getting him from ebay
    Also bought me a normal Hordak ( cos Im not pleased with the hurricane version). Also two vehicles - battle ram chariot thingie and that falcon thingie - also cheap as.... shame I missed didnt have enough cash for Mossman... ah well mebbe next fair

Also happy to finally get my Weapons pack thanks very much to kup for buying and muling for me

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

After 36 days, my January order has finally arrived:

Strangely enough, the mailer box is a new design and not tape sealed.

A lot of people on he-man.org protested against this set as they considered it too girly while others saw it as pointless as they are very obscure characters that nobody really asked for. I personally did not mind them but had no desire for them either so was thinking of selling them at cost but I am not sure yet as they have kind of grown on me.

Unlike other people at he-man.org, my star sisters don't seem to have any identifiable QC issues and the face sculpts and 'lumpy' crotch are not as bad as they looked in photos. They also have a lot of new tooling so certainly despite it's poor reception, a lot of production costs went into it.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    They also have a lot of new tooling so certainly despite it's poor reception, a lot of production costs went into it.
    Awesome - I won't see mine until I'm back in Australia, but that is a beautiful set - I haven't seen them 'in package' before.