Page 719 of 870 FirstFirst ... 699709714715716717718719720721722723724729739 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Toys r us hornsby has all potp, same with target minus leaders.
    I was there Thursday and didn't see any potp toys, hopefully they'll still be there on Monday
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

This was a nice surprise today

Kmart Nowra has POTP tags but no stock

Target Port Macquarie now has plenty of PotP Wave 1, barring Leaders, for which there's no indication of them being expected either. Kmart still has "not yet available" tags but no stock, while Big W continues to be clogged up with dozens of TLK Deluxes and TR Broadsides so I'm not optimistic there.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    This was a nice surprise today

That's interesting.
    That should be those Movie toys that we still don't actually know what we are getting released (other than the four wave 1 Deluxes, and some leaked images of larger figures. Those Kmart shelf tags though would just be Deluxe and Voyager (at this stage), but unfortunately, it doesn't mean that they will be arriving any time soon, as they had shelf tags up for the that large Rescue Bots dragon Bumblebee last year, but the toy didn't show up for about a couple of months.
    I would also expect that we would see these released somewhere in Asia first, before they show up here... but you never know.
    (not sure why Hasbro are calling these toys Movie 6 (MV6), as this toyline has nothing to do with the Bumblebee movie, which will have the MV6 title tags to it)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's interesting.
    That should be those Movie toys that we still don't actually know what we are getting released (other than the four wave 1 Deluxes, and some leaked images of larger figures. Those Kmart shelf tags though would just be Deluxe and Voyager (at this stage), but unfortunately, it doesn't mean that they will be arriving any time soon, as they had shelf tags up for the that large Rescue Bots dragon Bumblebee last year, but the toy didn't show up for about a couple of months.
    I would also expect that we would see these released somewhere in Asia first, before they show up here... but you never know.
    (not sure why Hasbro are calling these toys Movie 6 (MV6), as this toyline has nothing to do with the Bumblebee movie, which will have the MV6 title tags to it)
    In terms of release date, my local Toyworld told me earlier in January that they were expecting the Studio Series toys to come in around... April, I think? Might've been May. I don't frankly remember 100%, but I'd assume that's when we'd start seeing things popping up, at Toyworlds at least - clearly what shows up at one chain doesn't dictate anything about other stores, as we're seeing now.

Saw 2 Dreadwinds, 1 Slash and a few Prime Masters at Target Parrmatta Westfield.

Myer Parramatta has the full Wave 1 available.

Thanks and regards
    Darren
    Catcon: sleeper agent of evil

Only Starscreams at Target Rouse Hill.

EDIT: Full Range POTP at Myer George Street
    Last edited by Alectric; 13th February 2018 at 10:44 AM.

1 Scream, all DLX and Prime Masters and all Legends except Beachcomber at Target Warrawong.

Carlo Target has everything 'cept the Leaders.