Page 722 of 870 FirstFirst ... 702712717718719720721722723724725726727732742 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

2 Deluxe Jazz and Dreadwing left with a single legends beachcomber and Slash at Kmart Penrith, the rest was even more barren than Polursine's photos of a different store!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Toymate Glendale has PotP Leaders for 90, finally.

And Seaspray and Cosmos (like 5 of each) on sale at $15.

Just a heads up. Should start to see studio series at toys r us within the next fortnight

Toys R Us Hornsby just had 4 POTP Voyager Starscreams
    Target Hornsby had wave 1 POTP deluxes and a few Legends

Random smattering of older lines

Quote Originally Posted by CaminusPrime View Post
    Just a heads up. Should start to see studio series at toys r us within the next fortnight
    About time.
    Then again, most retailers here are still sitting on Movie toys that take up at least half of their current Transformers stock.... and with Bumblebee Movie toys coming in six months, and TakaraTomy already doing a series of anniversary Movie toys (no new moulds though), I just don't know who at Hasbro thought that now would be a good time for even more Movie toys, when clearly, the Market is currently fatigued from Movie toys to the point of barely seeing anything after wave 1 here.
    This was ToysRUs near me today, with over 2/3rds being movie toys... and they now expect more in the next two weeks.
    Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Toymate Glendale has PotP Leaders for 90, finally.

And Seaspray and Cosmos (like 5 of each) on sale at $15.
    Thanks for the tip-off! I missed out on Seaspray, but snagged myself a Cosmos this morning. There was still one Cosmos left afterward.

I didn't see any Leaders, but I wasn't looking for them.

Big W Plumpton had 8 Trypticon figures for $208 with an additional 20% off till Wednesday. In the front seasonal section.

Don’t waste your time going to the toy section, it’s nearly as empty as local kmarts and the tf section is movie, movie and the $8 non transforming RiD hot wheels cars.

Did the rounds of a few BigW's today looking for PotP Grimlock. Sadly did not find him, but here's what I did find.

BigW Fairfield: 1 set of wave 1 PotP deluxes (Dreadwind, Jazz, Swoop, Slug Slag), 1 PotP Starscream, a bunch of TLK deluxes.
    There was also a TR Ravage, Laserbeak and 4 Broadsides if anyone was still after them.
    BigW Merrylands: another set of wave 1 PotP deluxes, 1 more PotP Starscream, and more TLK deluxes.
    BigW Bankstown: and even more TLK deluxes, no PotP at all.

Also called BigW Auburn and Wetherill Park and they didn't have the king either, obviously I have no idea what they do have though since I didnt go to those locations
    Last edited by DarkHyren; 5th April 2018 at 02:07 AM.

As of 8pm Thursday, Toys R Us Hornsby has all wave 1 of Studio Series.
    (Deluxe , Voyagers, Leaders).

Woolworths st Clair had the authentic transformers (g1-esque Prime, Megatron and Starscream) scattered amongst the detritus in the toy section. No price tags but it was mentioned they were $10 in another post somewhere.