Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Aussies!

Welcome to the board, I grew up on G1 myself but favour Beast Wars as the best series, I do have a soft spot for RID as I consider SkyByte one of the most entertaining villians

Welcome to the forum. This place is full of fantastic people from all sorts.
    I agree, Transformers Prime has its audience wrapped around their robotic fingers (it's definetly got me) . you should post some of your creative writing on the creative part of the forum.

on a another note: --- nice set up here Liege

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome to the board. Always great seeing new members introducing themselves. I'm not a big fan of BW myself BUT Prime is a great series! I think they went down the unicron path too early but I still love it. And DBZA is the best! It's god all the action and it's funny as. Those guys just get it. So what's your collection mostly consist of? Whats your favourite TF toy(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Welcome SP

So your from Port Lincoln huh? I've spent a fair bit of time there myself over the years. Not in the more recent years but I used to travel there all the time as my dad is quite well known in the fishing industry (of course. Why else would anyone be in Port Lincoln)
    Wait, your dad wouldn't happen to be Tony Santic, the guy who owns Makybe Diva, right?

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Welcome to the board. Always great seeing new members introducing themselves. I'm not a big fan of BW myself BUT Prime is a great series! I think they went down the unicron path too early but I still love it. And DBZA is the best! It's god all the action and it's funny as. Those guys just get it. So what's your collection mostly consist of? Whats your favourite TF toy(s)?
    My collection is filled with Autobots and only 4 'Cons. XD

Favourite toy has to be my Powerizer Optimus Prime. I love that toy!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    Wait, your dad wouldn't happen to be Tony Santic, the guy who owns Makybe Diva, right?
    No my dad is not Tony Santic... unfortunately (That would be some good money to have) My dad is very good friends with Tony though and he was a guest at my wedding. My dad gave Tony his first job in fishing many years. There is quite an interesting story about my dad, Tony and Makybe Diva.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

No my dad is not Tony Santic... unfortunately (That would be some good money to have) My dad is very good friends with Tony though and he was a guest at my wedding. My dad gave Tony his first job in fishing many years. There is quite an interesting story about my dad, Tony and Makybe Diva.
    Oh slag, sorry about that. Forgive my insubordination.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    Oh slag, sorry about that. Forgive my insubordination.
    Oh I'll forgive you ... but only because you're new

It made me think as we do have family down in Port Lincoln yet they are the one fishing family my dad has very little to do with, which I find odd but I've never questioned. He mainly deals with Tony and with The Stehr Group.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Oh I'll forgive you ... but only because you're new

It made me think as we do have family down in Port Lincoln yet they are the one fishing family my dad has very little to do with, which I find odd but I've never questioned. He mainly deals with Tony and with The Stehr Group.

Hmm, well, you'd be surprised at who you can bump into while you're in Lincoln. Small world, really. XD