Thread: Motherly love

Default Motherly love

As a proud mom i will always protect my children, i make sure they are safe and have a good home away from the dangers of pets and smoke. Every chance i get i tell them i love them . I enjoy their company and i devote all my time to them. I do everythingthing a good mother does ,i clean after them and during naptime i read them IDW publications. I cook energon for them and when they have behaved i give them macdonalds transformers as a treat. From the playschool transformers i teach them how to transform, but life is sometimes difficult and i wish i had instructions. But we grow together, as they rust and their stickers fade i am glad i was apart of their lives.

Happy Mothers Day
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 10th May 2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Awwww! How nice

Mine luv to fight each other ('Bot Vs 'Con, 'Bot Vs 'Bot or 'Con Vs 'Con - it doesn't matter ). After they've shot their missiles across the other side of the room, they thank me for retrieving them & they shoot each other again.

This is what makes us one big, happy TF Family!

l lock my children away in boxes in a dark wardrobe, telling them "you must not come out into the light or the air and sunlight will yellow your white paint"

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Shut up MOM!

As for my MUM, she likes to stow me away with my accessories in a plastic tub that is just left on the floor, and sometimes the cat (knowing it's not allowed in this one room), will sometimes sneak in and jump on my crate and get yelled at "GET OUT YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" and it'll run out flat to the floor.

It's not too bad, I have thunderblast to keep me company.
    ________
    Mazda Persona Picture
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:22 AM.

as a caring mother i carefully watch who my transformers date, recently i caught my son Sunstreaker dating this Junko Shirakami tramp
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 11th May 2008 at 09:14 AM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    as a caring mother i carefully watch who my transformers date, recently i caught my son Sunstreaker dating this Junko Shirakami tramp