Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I have to say, what could be better than a classical heavy metal album? Having Christopher Lee doing vocals
    Rhapsody of fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Rhapsody of fire?
    I have the Magic Of The Wizards Dream Single, great singing he does on that track, in all languages lol. But I'm talking about his solo CD, Charlemagne. Fantastic CD.

The passing of another musician from bands I like.

Tonmi Lillman, who's played in TO/DIE/FOR, SINERGY and AJATTARA, and now revealed was the new drummer for LORDI. Sad sad sad.

The passing of another musician from bands I like.

Tonmi Lillman, who's played in TO/DIE/FOR, SINERGY and AJATTARA, and now revealed was the new drummer for LORDI. Sad sad sad.
    I read that last night, indeed very sad indeed.

Went to Soundwave yesterday. It was AWESOME So many bands over the space of 11 hours. The highlight surprisingly was Limp Bizkit () with the biggest disappointment being the sound during Slipknot (waaaaay too distorted). All in all, I'm very tried and very sunburnt but it was worth it
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Went to Soundwave yesterday. It was AWESOME So many bands over the space of 11 hours. The highlight surprisingly was Limp Bizkit () with the biggest disappointment being the sound during Slipknot (waaaaay too distorted). All in all, I'm very tried and very sunburnt but it was worth it
    Limp was a big surprise, I only watched em coz I wanted a seat lol. And I am knackered coz I'd been up for 48 hours haha. Had to work day before, and basically 3 hours after the finish

Wish I grabbed your number beforehand, coulda found you somewhere.

But the band that blew me away (and knew they would lol) was Turisas. Those guys are just awesome.

Soundwave isn't until next Monday for us here. but I will be avoiding Slipknot. every time I see them live the sound quality is dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Limp was a big surprise, I only watched em coz I wanted a seat lol. And I am knackered coz I'd been up for 48 hours haha. Had to work day before, and basically 3 hours after the finish

Wish I grabbed your number beforehand, coulda found you somewhere.

But the band that blew me away (and knew they would lol) was Turisas. Those guys are just awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Soundwave isn't until next Monday for us here. but I will be avoiding Slipknot. every time I see them live the sound quality is dreadful
    I'm so envious of the lot of you, I really wanted to see Coal Chamber but will have to resign to YouTube videos...
    Glad to hear everyone enjoyed themselves, my younger Brother sure did but he said that Manson fell really flat and is a shadow of his former 'Live' self.

is Manson still a chunky guy?

it always takes me ages to find the best threads! i'm not gonna read back over 30 pages to see what has or hasn't been discussed already so don't dogpile me if i f#@k up.

Does anyway watch Metalocalypse?