Page 640 of 710 FirstFirst ... 620630635636637638639640641642643644645650660 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

We have a few of them as seen in picture.
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I recall this being posted here before, some time ago.... but you can't help but feel a bit annoyed each time you see it though - scalpers-r-us.

Judging by all the ToysRUs bags in the photos, this person in Canada must have gone to every TRU store within driving range, and bought up all the MP Soundwaves... which is the ideal scenario of a toy-scalper - remove all stock from a geographical area, and all the people in that area who want one will pay extra to get it. Plus, when the item is no longer available globally, if the secondary market is already tight with limited options, then he can keep bumping up the price to match the going rate.

Fortunately though, he looks to be having a tough time selling them off, according to his "completed listings" page, only selling about half a dozen in the last 3 months at $220, and yet keeps listing them for $230-300.
    So I hope all that "locked up funds" for the last two years has put him off doing it again, because he hasn't listed anything released since this 2013 toy (his other listings have been for multiples of three other store exclusives from before 2013, so this one he got a bit too greedy I think).
    it's not long ago that he was selling using this picture.
    I sent him a sarcastic email thanking him for stockpiling MP soundwaves so fans could buy them of him later at a higher cost than the retail price.

He sent me a long winded response about how he'd bought them months after they became available and had been shelf warming dramatically in his area.
    I left it at that and then I received the following a day or so later in my message in box:

ebay is currently investigating the harassment and linking 8 accounts. After responding to your email, I've been GETTING HARRASSMENT CALLS AND fake ids are made to end my auctions. Law enforcement is getting involved and please stop calling in the middle of the night and the other behaviour.

Thank you

I responded by saying I had received his original response and was satisfied. (I've been in trouble with eBay for harassing scalpers before so didn't want to cop it again for fear of account suspension) I just let it drop but he's so full of crap, especially since he's re-listing with the same stupid image.
    I always wondered how he thought I might have learnt his phone number from the other side of the world...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it's not long ago that he was selling using this picture.
    I sent him a sarcastic email thanking him for stockpiling MP soundwaves so fans could buy them of him later at a higher cost than the retail price.

He sent me a long winded response about how he'd bought them months after they became available and had been shelf warming dramatically in his area.
    I left it at that and then I received the following a day or so later in my message in box:

ebay is currently investigating the harassment and linking 8 accounts. After responding to your email, I've been GETTING HARRASSMENT CALLS AND fake ids are made to end my auctions. Law enforcement is getting involved and please stop calling in the middle of the night and the other behaviour.

Thank you

I responded by saying I had received his original response and was satisfied. (I've been in trouble with eBay for harassing scalpers before so didn't want to cop it again for fear of account suspension) I just let it drop but he's so full of crap, especially since he's re-listing with the same stupid image.
    I always wondered how he thought I might have learnt his phone number from the other side of the world...
    Hahaha shelf-warming!!! That guy is a comedian.

Well technically I suppose they are shelf-warming........in his own home.

That picture of his cupboard filled me with rage what a #$%^&*! dooshbag.

I feel annoyed that these awesome toys are sitting in his house not being enjoyed but also hope he never makes his money back

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Well technically I suppose they are shelf-warming........in his own home.
    LOL :P

Seriously though I hate that guy and scalpers in general
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

UUUMMMMM....just wow!! :rolleyes
    People get things graded by AFA and they think its now worth the moon

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Re...item3aa87b7f71

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    UUUMMMMM....just wow!! :rolleyes
    People get things graded by AFA and they think its now worth the moon

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Re...item3aa87b7f71
    Hahaha! I don't see that being sold any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    That picture of his cupboard filled me with rage what a #$%^&*! dooshbag.

I feel annoyed that these awesome toys are sitting in his house not being enjoyed but also hope he never makes his money back
    I too share in your rage mate, MP Soundwave is a figure that should be experienced by as many bloody fans as possible but only at a fair cost - RRP.

To quote a lovely woman from an old animated TV Show: "...I certainly hope someone stabs him in the eye!".

Missed out on the TF2007 leader toys and want both of them? Well now's your chance to get both Optimus Prime and Megatron for the price of just less than how much these 2 on average cost when they came out:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tr...3D151655096234
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures