Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: April's Apprehensions

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Encore Twincast
    I initially read that as "Encore Twintwist"! Stupid brain autocorrect!! <smacks.head>

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    and
    a complete Machine Wars Starscream for $20!
    See... now this is possibly a case where buying toys from retail doesn't work so favourably - because in this case the value of this toy has clearly depreciated. When Machine Wars first came out it was a US Kay Bee and KB Toys exclusive toy line - so a lot of collectors were importing them from the U.S. (back when the USD wasn't nearly as weak as it is now). I bet those people are feeling mighty silly now!

...people like me. To make matters worse, I was living in Japan, so I imported them from USA to Japan... then when I moved back to Australia I shipped them from Japan to Australia. Ah well. I don't buy toys thinking about whether they'll appreciate or depreciate in future. If I like a toy, I'll get it. And if it's not available locally and I want it badly enough, I'll import it. Simple as that. You know what the real funny thing was though? Of all the Megatron toys that I've had shipped from Japan to Australia the only one that got intercepted and inspected by Australian Customs was Machine Wars Megatron! Of course there was no problems with the toy, but Customs Officers repackaged the toy with haste and couldn't be bothered carefully putting the card back in properly, so they bent it in half to squish it in!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Today: Transformers showbag from Royal Easter Show.
    What's in it?

Optimus Prime backpack, Optimus Prime wallet, Bumblebee pencil case, Transformers textas, Optimus Prime hat and Transformers post-it notes/notepad. And like all official TF showbags it also comes with no toy!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    See... now this is possibly a case where buying toys from retail doesn't work so favourably
    It's funny because believe it not I did buy this at local retail in 2012. I bought it at a Anime/Manga store that usually sells expensive TF stuff but for reason they sold this bad boy loose (They never sold loose TFs before but they do now apparently). Might come back later in the week to see if they got more loose TFs!

Picked up the Bot Shots Series 1 Chaser Sentinel Prime from Big W today

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Picked up the Bot Shots Series 1 Chaser Sentinel Prime from Big W today
    mental note: must go to big w this weekend
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Loose Energon Saber trio and United Frenzy/Rumble to go with my United Soundwave.

Got RTS Tracks and Generations Perceptor. Awesome figures.

Gots the latest ish of MTMTE today.

Picked these up these late last week. The WST's from Prowl, cheers again buddy, and the B'Bee/screamer 2 pack from Target Doncaster ($44 but only 2 left)