Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF Fan from the Bega Valley saying hi. :)

Default TF Fan from the Bega Valley saying hi. :)

Hay guys, I am new to the site but I post on tfw2005 under the name of Prime-Directive I thought it was about time that I joined seeing as I live in a small area (The Bega Valley) and I want to make some new like minded friends from either around the area or Australia in general that want to hang out at Supanovas/Comic-Cons and stuff like that, all my in real life friends have left the area or we no longer talk so I don't have much of a social life these days, but I am looking to change that during the time that conventions are on.

I mainly just collect Transformers stuff and I am very particular about what I get, I only really collect figures from the Movie-Verse, Classics, Shattered Glass and any other Botcon stuff I can get my hands on, I am running out of room fast though which is the sad thing.

Other then that I also love Linkin Park, Gundam, Gaming, Star Trek, Marvel Comics and a bit more, I am big into gaming so if anyone wants to play some games my GT for the Xbox is TransTech, I tend to mainly play any games within the franchises of Halo, Transformers, Titanfall and Assassin's Creed, anyways it will be nice to make some new friends hope to hear from some friendly fans soon.

Mate, welcome!

Nice name, too! (It's a topic I've been musing on a lot lately)

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

hi welcome to the board.

i am not to far away i live in Batemans Bay

Hi and welcome. I like your taste in collecting. Would love to see some pics some time.

Thanks guys, nice to meet you all, I will post some pictures of my collection for sure some time, I just got my Botcon 2014 set in the mail yesterday so after I set them up and do a little cleaning I shall post pics.

Welcome dude. Like The_Damned said he lives in Batemans Bay and I live in Ulladulla... We are probably the closest ones to you.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Thanks, yeah I figured most of the fans from the site would primarily be from the cities and stuff like that, making online friends is still good though I don't find many like minded people around so online is normally the best bet then you just hang out at conventions and stuff, basically the best you can get. lol

Welcome to the forum!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the forums