Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728

Thread: Fansproject Menasor, Assaulter and more

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    By MM he means "Motormaster"
    Oooppss!! My bad

In-hand images of the Asia Exclusive Bruticus repaint with G1 coloured Munitioner and Explorer. Looks quite nice together (although the photographer could have taken an obvious frontal view of the full body). The colour scheme is unique enough for me to enjoy getting this second set which will probably remain MISB.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Love the aesthetics of this toy, but tabbing it together in alt mode is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Love the aesthetics of this toy, but tabbing it together in alt mode is a pain.
    Agreed. It is possible but you have to have everything precise and it can be scary.

Mine seems to require a bit for force, which is a turn of. Unless I am doing it wrong I hope the next one is a little easier. I still like him a lot, but he doesn't standout from the plethora of recent third party releases as much as some other FP releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Mine seems to require a bit for force, which is a turn of. Unless I am doing it wrong I hope the next one is a little easier. I still like him a lot, but he doesn't standout from the plethora of recent third party releases as much as some other FP releases.
    Yeah it doesn't seem as exciting as previous releases despite it looking really good. I will try to transform him again to see if aligning him is difficult or I am doing something wrong. I managed to get it largely aligned by getting the arms full retracted in the slider.

Maybe he doesn't seem as exciting because we don't have the arm/leg kibble to make part of the combiner as that is also part of the fun. Or as you said, we just have so many good 3rd party releases that FP isn't the only top dog anymore.
    Last edited by kup; 8th April 2013 at 11:31 PM.

Mine is really tight pinning the arms in too. First time I transformed him I really had to force it in there.

transformed Car Crash while being careful to slide the arms all the way they can and it came together much more easily. It is still not a fun innovative transformation but feeling better about it

Robot mode for not dragstrip is a little underwhelming, but i am going for menasor mode anyway.