For assistance on Consumer
    Electronics products
    or for general enquiries:

Contact Sony by phone:
    1300 13 SONY (7669)

Hours of Operation (AEST):
    Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm
    Cheers!

I was curious. How come psp game susch as ridge racer 2, Kill zone, M.O.H, Tekken and Ratchet and Clank are so hard to find brand new. On Dicksmith's web page, they are all brand new for $10 buck they have all been discontinued. Does anyone know where I can get these cheap in stores or online? Besides ebay. I would like to get em' brand new and most from 1 seller so I can save on shipping.

At least in WA, most regular stores like K-Mart and Big W have Tekken DR, Killzone and Ratchet Size Matters.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Also on side note, what color PSP 3000 should I get outta carnival colors. (Radiant Red, Spirited Green, Bright Yellow or Vibrant Blue)?
    Get which ever one takes your fancy the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    At least in WA, most regular stores like K-Mart and Big W have Tekken DR, Killzone and Ratchet Size Matters.
    LOL yeh! Havent seen a new PSP game in Kmart for ages here.

Just got Darksiders and have had a bit of a bash. Good combat, so far my only gripe is the guy who does War's voice. He also does Seth from SFIV and Rikimaru from Tenchu on wii/PSP. He uses the same voice EVERY time. Its deep, and brooding and TIRESOME! Thinking of turning my language on my PS3 to Spanish or something, thats how much I hate it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just got Darksiders and have had a bit of a bash. Good combat, so far my only gripe is the guy who does War's voice. He also does Seth from SFIV and Rikimaru from Tenchu on wii/PSP. He uses the same voice EVERY time. Its deep, and brooding and TIRESOME! Thinking of turning my language on my PS3 to Spanish or something, thats how much I hate it.....
    Is it true it's like Zelda but darker and with more violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    bingo, just not as good

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    A LOT more fighting, and in my so far limited experiemce of the game of, I haven't come across any amazing puzzles like in Zelda. It seems to have mini-game sections in it too. I just finished a flying, homing lazer level thing.

I like the way there is a counter for the amount of gallons of blood you spill. Combat is ace, its so fun and easy to slip different weapons in the middle. EG start with the sword swiping , slip in a slice of the reaver and give them a horn blalst for good measure and finish up with the sword again. Fantastic!

it gets full on Zelda-fied,[Spoilers?] hook shot, boomerang, same dungeon style gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    it gets full on Zelda-fied,[Spoilers?] same dungeon style gameplay
    Yeh, I just got some stuff this morning. Most reviews are correct though, the controls are overly complex. Trying to click R3, marl with L2, fire with R2, all the while trying to avoid incoming attacks and link a lit torch to light a bomb on a moving target.... Tricky.

Am enjoying it and the Zelda-ness is beginning to show. I realised that the design of War looks very Spawn/McFarlane=esque.

I loved 'Darksiders'. To me it was like playing 'Devil May Cry' with 'Zelda', plus I loved the story. Now I'm on to 'Bayonetta', started it last night. During fights I get a little lost though, so many effects on screen at once you don't quite know what's going on.

Nintendo has finally revealed the Australian release date for Pokemon HeartGold and Soulsilver - March 25. Pokewallker is included.

man I haven't played a poke game since Sapphire, good times.