Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What sort of Transformers food items have you eaten?

I remember those tattoos. How thick and blurry did the lines look compared to now?

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    If these 'burger snacks' were Twistie flavoured round things in a silver packet then yeah, I fondly remember those as well. Used to rummage through the school bins looking for empty packets to cut-out the tech specs. IIRC, there was Optimus Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Skywarp, Prowl, and Bumblebee.
    yeah I have bumblebee one somewhere.

No one has mentioned the gum with the trading cards? Still got a box of unopened packets Last one I opened (maybe 2 years ago now) the gum still smelt the same as it would have freshly off the production line, hard as rock though

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I thought I remembered an Ultra Magnus iceblock. I tried googling it in different ways but never came up with it, so just mentioned the Peters one.
    I loved the Ultra Magnus Ice cream, the stick was bubble gum wrapped in plastic so it was fine until you were ready to eat it. Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I loved the Ultra Magnus Ice cream, the stick was bubble gum wrapped in plastic so it was fine until you were ready to eat it. Genius.
    I still remember the commercial in my head... so it is frustrating not finding photo proof of it online somewhere. One of those things lost to the ages I fear...

Do these count?

Got them just before the Macau TF expo finished but haven't wanted to actually open them... I just love the cookie tin.