Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BotBot's Spotted in Australia

Do we know if these will show up in Big W’s? I’d like to get my daughter some for her birthday in 12 days

Maybe check griffins sale page if he had any left. If they’ve just turned up in toyworlds there not much of a chance of them getting to retail chains like big w in a fortnight...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So sick of things turning up in "toy"wherevers.

There's no store with the word "toy" in its name within cooee of me

A non-sighting sighting... Fountain Gate K-Mart had tags (marked as “not available) for single blind pack Botbots. So looks like at least one major chain will be getting this line.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I can confirm that a freshly opened box of single blind packs will have numbers in order... #1-4 across the back row from L-R, finishing with #21-24 across the front most row.
    I was looking for #13 and grabbed the left most pack on the 3rd row back and sure enough it was Rootwing. The # is printed right-side up on the back of the pack, to the right of the opening tab. Not sure what the sideways printed codes are running along the side of the pack, but the number is all you need for ID of the figure inside.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    I can confirm that a freshly opened box of single blind packs will have numbers in order... #1-4 across the back row from L-R, finishing with #21-24 across the front most row.
    I was looking for #13 and grabbed the left most pack on the 3rd row back and sure enough it was Rootwing. The # is printed right-side up on the back of the pack, to the right of the opening tab. Not sure what the sideways printed codes are running along the side of the pack, but the number is all you need for ID of the figure inside.

Yep... this was how I was able to quickly take out the five unwanted figures from a master carton at Kmart a few weeks back, to leave me with the 19 that I needed (they were in number order in the box, and I just looked at the printed numbers on the back).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Apart from a blink and you'll miss it appearance of Botbots at HobyCo CBD, I haven't seen any Botbots anywhere.

For something that's supposed to take on shopkins and the like, their distribution is terribly woeful. Their competitor is everywhere, from grocers and the post office, to dollar shops and stationary stores.

All but sold out at toymate penrith.

But agreed that distribution is awful. One box of the blind pack figures per
    Kmart is laughable and the fact the multipacks are not available anywhere but the small independent toy stores is either an indictment of hasbros inability to sell their product to stores or their inability to arrange and deliver stock.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this here - the hole above the Mighty Muggs case fits BotBots pretty much perfectly, making for a very neat storage option

I've got 15 in there, so I reckon this would be good for about 35 easily!

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!