Thread: Bandai 1/8 MG Figure Rise Kamen Rider kits

Default Bandai 1/8 MG Figure Rise Kamen Rider kits

Hey Guys. I want to show these off as they took a ridiculous amount of work and figure they deserved their own thread. Seriously. I'm not a hard core model maker (Modeller? Model Builder? Whatevs) I've made handful of smaller Gundam kits before but these guys blew me away with their neat intricate details. these are clearly for either hardocre modelers or Hardcore fans of Kamen Rider.
    So without Further Ado-

Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker Formation (the Green and Black One) and Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo! (The Red, yellow and green one with the sword.)

Each figure has over thirty points of articulation, individually jointed fingers, flexing biceps and thighs, rubber soles on the feet and each comes with a clear stand for better posing. Kamen Rider OOO comes with his sword and teeny little coins for his transformation and finishing moves, please excuse my bodgy pics, but I thought I'd share and see if anyone else has made these kits on their own? They took me a whopping five hours each to do. They're neat talking pieces but I can't whole heartedly recommend them due to price and the amount of time it takes to build them but they're still really really neat. Thoughts? Queries?

They look good! I've been meaning to buy them for ages since Kamen Rider W (the show) is great. Well, these or the SH Figuarts anyway.

The figuarts are a bit smaller and the putting them to gether has already been done for you lol! I'll be looking into them as well once i start getting my wages.

Nice job Blue.

I'm a little curious as to why one is split, but I've never seen the show.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

if people want these in Perth the general model and Japanese stuff store underground new empire has a few W forms and from memory Accel.

I wouldn't mind getting Skull but I suck at model kits @_@

I do too, Accel, but these guys were too awesome to pass up. And I'm getting better with Practice. I'd love to get Skull, FangJoker and Accel (The model lol) as well.

I have Accel, Cyclone/Joker, Luna/Trigger, Fang/Joker and Skull myself and have just ordered Heat/Metal on ebay. They are worth it and fun aswell and I am by far no model maker myself I recommend them.

The split one is essentially two spirits in one body hence the split down the middle