Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Masterpiece Seekers survey

To summarise, I have all Takara Seekers except MP3 and Sunstorm, MP-11SW is coming. I have only MP Starscream from Hasbro. I'm not interested in the episode 1 Tetra Jets or the Rain Makers. I would like the Cone Heads but don't know where I would put them. Not interested in G2 deco's for MP Seekers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I like mould uniformity. I have Takara Starscream USA Edition and Hasbro Skywarp (that I've yet to take out of the box) but could never find Takara Thundercracker for a good price.
    I have recently acquired MP-11, Hasbro Thundercracker, and have MP-11SW on the way.
    I'll probably look to offload my MP-3 moulds down the track.

I've got the Hasbro map thunder cracker, and mp11. Used to have Hasbro mp3 but sold it...

Hmmmm..., asking about items not yet released..... And not giving options to own both of other characters.... Another marvellously flawed useless gokpoll

I have Ghost Starscream and the battle damaged looking Starscream. Don't know what they are specifially because the boxes are packed away and haven't seen them in forever.

other than that i have the Hasbro Thundercracker and the Takara Tomy Skywarp.

not interested in Sunstorm or Acid Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hmmmm..., asking about items not yet released..... And not giving options to own both of other characters.... Another marvellously flawed useless gokpoll
    Harsh. Unnecessarily so.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain