Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fansproject Function-X4: Look.At.Me - Mindwipe

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Any signs of a Snapdragon in the works?
    I think there were videos that emanated from this years TFCon, that were posted somewhere on the boards here, but I believe that one is in the works Tets.

Peaugh has a video review of Sigma L up, should anyone wish to see it.

My BBTS haul came in the other day and so far, due to my new living arrangements, this was the only one I have had time to open.

He's fantastic. He doesn't have any of the transformation tricks that he others have but the transformation is very elegant and intuitive. Not to mention he looks completely badass (sorry to use an Americanism, but sleep deprivation is taking its toll on my vocabulary ) I hope to get some photos in the next few days but very pleased with this guy.

Hursticon is going to love him
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Argh! - I'm literally just waiting on Hasbro's Chromia & Arcee to bloody-well arrive at BBTS, so I can ship my POL with this bugger in it!

Your quick impressions have only caused me to salivate more dude!

Got mine recently too and concur, he's very impressive. They've really carried the bat theme through nicely, with a coffin for the headmaster cockpit, dracula-esque collars in robot mode... and if i'm not mistaken i think even the plastic for the black side of wings has a very subtle leathery texture presumably like a real bat.

I was expecting a little more to the transformation (based on what's come previously) but what it does do, it does well and doesn't really need much else. I really like how the robot hands fit so snug into the shoulders of bat mode, so they don't really stand out like obvious robot hands.

His wings are quite large and solid, so there can be a little droopage on the shoulders, but mostly he holds poses fine. The waist rotation on mine is a little loose, it could have done with a locking mechanism similar to Prime FE Starscream, but no real complaints.

Visually he fits in perfectly with the other 3, although for some reason he's a good head(master!) taller than the others. I wonder if any of the future releases will also have varied height - i did like the consistency but having a few more vary a little will balance things out. The height and wings make him feel a good deal heavier than the others; one of the first things i noticed was just how solid every single piece of him is, so far removed from recent official figures and really seems worth the money - more so considering the price of these hasn't changed.

And finally, i was pleased to see his chest is juuuuust big enough to fit the smallest Decepticon sticker i have - and a silver background sticker looks great with the silver detailing on the chest as well! Another great toy only making the wait for the rest of them even harder!