Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique Toys Ordin [Abominus]

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    http://youtu.be/r0WeWk1hf30

Video review of not blot
    I watched it this morning. He reminds me of Sir David Attenborough for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I can't say I will be jumping at it (with all the other releases) but it does look good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    In total agreement with you there. I like what I'm seeing from UT here. I liked their Predaking too, but thought MMC's was better value, so I'll wait and see...
    Yeah I really like seeing that they're improving and aligning their designs closer to MMC rather than keep going with their own aesthetic (as opposed to how TFC does not seem to be relenting from their own distinct style).

Very keen on owning an Abominus with the same scale as Predaking - been waiting on that since watching "Call of the Primitives" as a kid!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Very keen on owning an Abominus with the same scale as Predaking - been waiting on that since watching "Call of the Primitives" as a kid!
    God dammit. I hate you. I was never interested in this team coz it was UT and I was never really fond of the their products, especially after seeing comparisons between UT and MMC's preds. But after reading your statement, I kinda thought to myself: "Ohhhh yeah! They WOULD look good together!"

...and NOW you actually got me wanting them!

Again, I'd just like to say - I hate you SP :P

Looks good.

But I won't be getting this. I just don't have a connection to Abominus.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    God dammit. I hate you. I was never interested in this team coz it was UT and I was never really fond of the their products, especially after seeing comparisons between UT and MMC's preds. But after reading your statement, I kinda thought to myself: "Ohhhh yeah! They WOULD look good together!"

where can one see this comparison ? there is a cheap deal on UT not predaking at chimungmung right now and i need a reason NOT to buy it

Yes, while I'm not a huge fan of this video reviewer, he does paint a quite favourable picture of this toy. If I here more feedback like this about the final toy, I may not be able to wait to see what the other companies have planned.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    where can one see this comparison ? there is a cheap deal on UT not predaking at chimungmung right now and i need a reason NOT to buy it
    On the first page of this thread I believe. The comparison is with Bovis in leg mode, so it is not technically a reason to buy UT Predaking of itself. Still if you like the look of him go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    On the first page of this thread I believe. The comparison is with Bovis in leg mode, so it is not technically a reason to buy UT Predaking of itself. Still if you like the look of him go nuts.
    Note that Bovis is a Mastermind Creations toy, and is not Unique Toys War Bison Savagebull.

Wow, this looks... incredible.
    But I can't afford to buy all these though.
    However, due to my unhealthy obsession and love for Hun-Grrr, I may get this UT not-HunGrrr.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Looks good.

But I won't be getting this. I just don't have a connection to Abominus.
    Same here, he is cool but i'm a "meh" with Abominus.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Wow, this looks... incredible.
    But I can't afford to buy all these though.
    However, due to my unhealthy obsession and love for Hun-Grrr, I may get this UT not-HunGrrr.
    Foolish of you to believe you can buy just one combiner.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post

lol My earlier comment was just a general idea I had. Watched the review last night and I was really impressed. That alt mode is sublime! MMC has got a much higher bar to jump over to get my money this time

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!