Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2131363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Total Toy Domination Sale 2015

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well PC is selling takara version at $209 delivered so I guess is worth it if you are not in hurry.

Picked mine up yesterday, there was four waiting for collection (including mine) and found one sitting on the shelf, so Big W Cairns had AT LEAST five in.

Saw some Beast Hunter Deluxes today and was wondering if it's the same wave nationally? (Or if it varies like the $10 Prime Deluxes did a few years back)

These are what I saw and other Victorians have seen:
    Bumblebee, Starscream, Vertebreak, Knockout, Arcee

There's been multiple Vertebreak acquisition postings so I'm guessing it is national. I'm tempted by Knock Out but a $10 Prowl or Smokescreen would have been good.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Saw the same figures an Big W Chermside in Brisbane. I'll be going to another Big W in Brisbane tomorrow, I expect I'll see the same figures there.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Saw the same figures an Big W Chermside in Brisbane. I'll be going to another Big W in Brisbane tomorrow, I expect I'll see the same figures there.
    Same in Syd

I haven't been in luck yet, so hopefully I'll find some Deluxes tomorrow.

Don't know why it's only Bumblebee, Arcee, Knockout, Vertebreak and Starscream. Where's Dreadwing, Soundwave, Smokescreen and Bulkhead? Better yet where's Prowl and the other deluxes? When Big W had the sale 2 years ago, they had most of the Prime Deluxes (the only ones they didn't have were Kup and Rumble, which Toyworld eventually picked up last year, although Uncle Pete's at Westfield Tuggerah had them back in 2012/13)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The sale 2 years ago had different waves released in different states. This sale seems to have got the same wave (BH deluxe wave 4) for all states

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Saw some Beast Hunter Deluxes today and was wondering if it's the same wave nationally? (Or if it varies like the $10 Prime Deluxes did a few years back)

There's been multiple Vertebreak acquisition postings so I'm guessing it is national. I'm tempted by Knock Out but a $10 Prowl or Smokescreen would have been good.
    Must be the same. I saw a bunch of those beast things at bigw Strathpine yesterday. Only tf's there actually. Very easy to miss as they are in an aisle display box, and I tend to just walk past those.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Big W Birsbane City nev to got any

Re Garden City I put my name down early in the piece. I went there today and spoke to the girl. She said that they have yet to receive it and management know that when the 6 arrive they are holds and not to be shelved. She said she never got stock in.

She advised that they may be in tomorrow.

If I get it I get it. If not that's ok. I got MP ultra Magnus from TRU a month ago and happy.
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

Big W penrith had the 5, so I picked up Knock Out and Starscream now to wait for Dreadwing
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures