Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors Superion - ToysRUs import for Australia

Talking

As I said on tfw:
    YES I CAN GET SLINGSHOT

Thanx for the info Goktimus! You're the best!

I had a feeling this is coming as soon as I saw Gok's new avatar...looks like a hint already.

Anyway I really would like to get this just for the english ver. of the box. I can read Japanese but would prefer the big bold font of SUPERION over the katakana one

Pretty awesome, I just wish all these cool local releases weren't subject to the Australia Tax.

Man, would love to know what the price will be before our online pre-orders all drop !

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Anyway I really would like to get this just for the english ver. of the box. I can read Japanese but would prefer the big bold font of SUPERION over the katakana one
    The box will be identical to the Japanese version. Only the instruction booklet is translated. The most that they do with the box is attach a sticker with Hasbro's legal blurb, or in the case of MPs, the "Ages 15+" sticker.

Hey Gok, can you please nudge the higher ups at Hasbro to try and get UW-03 imported. If I'm going to pay through the nose for it I'd rather give Hasbro Australia my money.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Wish it was announced how much he will be. I've got Superion ordered with HLJ but if it was going to be significantly cheaper to get the Hasbro version I'd just get one of my Melb mates to pick one up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Wish it was announced how much he will be. I've got Superion ordered with HLJ but if it was going to be significantly cheaper to get the Hasbro version I'd just get one of my Melb mates to pick one up for me.
    i wanna be a toys r us kid too, but judging by their prices on previously released Takara items, sorry, Geoffrey

No interest in this, but like everyone else if they decide to bring Defensor over as well I will get it for Groove. Then get Rook and kick Blades out of the team, because mould uniqueness.