Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22323738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Total Toy Domination Sale 2015

Nice, thanks for wasting my time Bankstown big w. I've gone in pretty much every day being told their computer said devy hadn't come in yet since the start of the sale and it's only tonight I'm told oh no we got those first Thursday and had peoples names down for it.
    GG scumbags, thanks for wasting my lunch breaks
    I'm taking all my business online, oz retail can suck my ~bleep~

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Apart from devy, I had hard time finding other stuff like smartrike for my kid, ended up buying from target as they have stock.

Out of about 4 or 5 Big W's I visited in the first few days of the sale, not 1 had Dev, or the 2 'featured' LEGO sets.
    I wasn't looking for one, but did anyone buy the PS4 they had?

Considering all the advertising on TV by BigW, and the last few years being awesome toy sales (especially for Transformers), this year was a real disappointment.

Here's hoping the next month of Target toy sale TV advertising means better prospects from their sale. (it doesn't look good so far for Transformers with walls of gimmick toys already in stores... but at least Target are getting their sale items in store BEFORE the sale starts)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Considering all the advertising on TV by BigW, and the last few years being awesome toy sales (especially for Transformers), this year was a real disappointment.

Here's hoping the next month of Target toy sale TV advertising means better prospects from their sale. (it doesn't look good so far for Transformers with walls of gimmick toys already in stores... but at least Target are getting their sale items in store BEFORE the sale starts)
    Wasn't a fan of last years toy sale. Mostly because it was primarily gimmicks related with the only thing that was interesting were the $5 legions, which were so hard to find I didn't even see the entire range till I went to Erina, eariler this year.
    But yeah this year's transformers range is pretty meh. Hopefully Target brings in some good specials (please bring in the voyagers/legends and deluxes at cheaper prices)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Out of about 4 or 5 Big W's I visited in the first few days of the sale, not 1 had Dev,
    I went to my local Big W the other day and saw 3 Devastator's.

I didn't think he would be as popular as Metroplex or Omega Supreme as the price is probably a little too high for an average family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post

I didn't think he would be as popular as Metroplex or Omega Supreme as the price is probably a little too high for an average family.
    Then you should check out the Lego Avengers carrier set at over $400

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Then you should check out the Lego Avengers carrier set at over $400
    No thanks. Lego is not really my thing.

That's the reason they're released this time of year, plenty of time to pay off the layby before Christmas.

No thanks. Lego is not really my thing.
    I know, I am just indicating there are even more expensive toys in the catalog.