Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toys R Us 20% Full Priced Items Storewide (26/06 - 28/06)

Megatran Guest

Monopoly Transformers edition for $32 with 20% off voucher (if TRU staff is none the wiser). Was RRP $60 when it first came out. Hmmmm .... tempting.

Thanks for the link, got some items for my nephew and niece, nothing at Penrith that interested me,mor was available for the sale prices.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

went past chaddy hoping to grab masterpiece bumblebee but no dice. wasn't really anything else i wanted.

been pretty busy this weekend so didn't get the chance to try other stores.

i was about to order it online with the voucher but delivery was going to be $14, that's nearly all of the discount! didn't see an option to pick up in-store or anything either. oh well another time...

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    went past chaddy hoping to grab masterpiece bumblebee but no dice. wasn't really anything else i wanted.

been pretty busy this weekend so didn't get the chance to try other stores.

i was about to order it online with the voucher but delivery was going to be $14, that's nearly all of the discount! didn't see an option to pick up in-store or anything either. oh well another time...
    Doncaster TRU still had 2-3 Bumblebee tickets when I was there yesterday. I say even with the 20% off Bumblebee is the only MP within reasonable price range