Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
Garrr. Either Greatshot or Grand Max turned up at my local Australia Post DC this morning but they won't deliver it because TLTC shipped the two in seperate boxes under the one consignment.

I know Grand Max is big but considering I had my LG Fort Max arrive from HLJ along with other Transformers that were released the same month in the same box as Fort Max I see no reason TLTC should be splitting up orders in seperate boxes for a domestic delivery.

Also how is it that one of the boxes got to the local DC this morning but the other one won't be here till Friday. Australia Post is just great isn't it!

It might have something to do with the cubic weight (overall dimensions of the box.)
HLJ (and other international stores) can send big boxes because their shipping cost is generally based on dead weight, not cubic weight. But sending a big box inside Australia is expensive because Aus Post calculates the postage price based on either dead weight, or cubic weight - whichever is the greatest.

I don't know for sure if that's the actual reason TLTC split the shipment or not though. Just a theory.