Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 23rd September 2018, 01:43 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Iím in the middle of Spider-Man now. Iím really liking it.
Old 23rd September 2018, 04:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
Iím in the middle of Spider-Man now. Iím really liking it.
I noticed in my save data that Iím at 28% but all Iíve done so far is chase Shocker much like you did with firefly/whoever from Arkham Knight... Iíve been enjoying it far too much, just travelling the map and doing the Peter Parker stuff.
Old 24th September 2018, 10:59 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
I noticed in my save data that Iím at 28% but all Iíve done so far is chase Shocker much like you did with firefly/whoever from Arkham Knight... Iíve been enjoying it far too much, just travelling the map and doing the Peter Parker stuff.
Yeah Iím just past the bombing, so not too far ahead of you. There are some intense af scenes in it. The helicopter chase was unreal and literally had me, in my super duper headphones, on the edge of my seat.

And I love the combat. It took me a while to get it but it I have the hang of the whole hit-hit-dodge thing now. It addresses one of the biggest problems I had with the Assassins Creed games in that no matter how many enemyís you were facing at one time, you were never really at risk of dying. In this, I die a lot.
Old 24th September 2018, 11:02 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Combat is way better than the AC series. It really opens up towards the end with all the different gadgets. It was immensely satisfying to clear camps with combos.

Completed the game last week, this is one of the best this year for sure. Would have platinumed it if not for EBGames's $66 trade in value. Will pick up the deluxe digital sometime.
Old 24th September 2018, 07:29 PM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
Whos playing shadow of the tomb raider and/or spodman? Verdict?
Loving Spodman sooo much!

Like others though, I haven't done much story wise but seem to be up to 30%.
Kind of liking the Otto Octavius progression, amongst other things. Many cool touches, like Jonah jameson commenting when you wear certain costumes, finish tasks etc.

Just unlocked fast travel and thought it was funny, but prefer swinging wherever. Currently though I'm suffering from too many Demon random attacks. I finish one and its like 4 minutes later there is another around the corner.

Also the in game tweets are awesome. Saw a couple from a Clark_G. Is Philip Coulson watching me?
Old 24th September 2018, 08:33 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Im annoyed because I can afford all these upgrades (not that I utilise gadgets much yet, only have the two and keep forgetting I have them) but I need research tokens and I think now that Otto has lost his lab I may be able to do more research tasks and get them...

I've died a ridiculous amount of times to the point I was thinking of dropping down to easy but then I found my groove with a side mission where you have to unjam some radio towers guarded by goons and then a mission to get rid of a cache of Fisk weapons and boom, no deaths since. Getting the combo flowing with aerials, spamming web shooters and ripping weapons from hands really gives you time to get the R1 and L1 throws in.
Old 24th September 2018, 09:05 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Iím nearly complete on Tomb Raider (93% finished story and a lot of subquests) and overall itís been really good but a bit familiar to structure to Rise. Itís probably not as big an improvement over the last two games but if you liked those you should like this. I played it mostly with hard puzzles and explore settings - but even so it wasnít that hard.
Old 24th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I thought spodman might not be as good so didnt buy it. Now everyone is making me regret it.

Tomb raider and spiderrman will go on the to play list