Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

I've actually had Arms Micron Smokescreen purchased as soon as the toy came out, but it's sitting for me in Japan atm as I await United Artfire to come out... after that I'll get them shipped together. At first I was gonna wait until MP Soundwave came out, but bugger it... can't wait. Also, given the size of the box that'd have Smokescreen and Artfire, it'd pass the point of diminishing returns and I wouldn't be making any more actual saving anyway.

Waiting for Christmas to get Generations Springer and FOC Soundwave. Already got the data discs.

My TFPrime Season 2 DVD set shipped from Amazon last week Wed but still hasn't arrived... should I contact Amazon? (I'm such a noob at online shopping...)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My TFPrime Season 2 DVD set shipped from Amazon last week Wed but still hasn't arrived... should I contact Amazon? (I'm such a noob at online shopping...)
    If it shipped mid last week, you should have it by Monday. But being Christmas that may make things more difficult. You picked the worst time of the year for online.

Amazon's shipping is super quick and very reliable, you have nothing to worry about yet, and normally when you place the order you'll get an "estimated delivery date", which can be as far as a month or two later. I don't think Amazon will do anything before that date. Generally everything I've ordered from amazon, even with the cheapest "30 business day" shipping, it all arrives within two weeks.

I got an email saying "Your delivery has shipped," and it says, "Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday, December 12, 2012". Does this mean that the DVDs were shipped last Wednesday, or they were supposed to have been delivered (i.e. arrived at my house) last Wednesday? I placed the order on November 26.

(guh... this is why I prefer brick and mortar store shopping... grab the item, pay for it, take it home... _way_ less hassle! )

TFSource still saying that the Starscream/Kickback/UM/Air Raid wave of Generations is expected in stock November 2012
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I got an email saying "Your delivery has shipped," and it says, "Your estimated delivery date is Wednesday, December 12, 2012". Does this mean that the DVDs were shipped last Wednesday, or they were supposed to have been delivered (i.e. arrived at my house) last Wednesday? I placed the order on November 26.

(guh... this is why I prefer brick and mortar store shopping... grab the item, pay for it, take it home... _way_ less hassle! )
    No that the expected delivery date. I've never had an Amazon order break one, but I've never ordered around Christmas. Might be an idea to head to your local post office and then speak to Amazon.

I contacted Amazon, they apologised and told me to contact them again if it hasn't arrived by January 11! They did provide me w/ a tracking number and carrier, so I might contact Australia Post again and see if they can track it for me.

Got my MP Sideswipe shipped today while HLJ had 20% off postage. (Expires very soon of not already. Just made it in time I think). Only cost me $7. That box is small hey.

no longer waiting for my laser prime... dude misquoted postage at 25$ turns out it was gonna cost him 55$ so i passed on it sigh back to searching