Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G2 Fall Of Cybertron Combaticons.

Default G2 Fall Of Cybertron Combaticons.

Hells yes. This is the version of FoC Bruticus I will be getting. From Toys2mail Station.

I don't really care about the mould's lame combined form, I'm much more interested in the individual robots. G2 Swindle looks brill and I love the other four too.

thats lovely
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

YES!

So bought.

Lovely I like getting excited about figures again. It's been too long.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Just like the g1 bruticus they are getting some mileage out of this mold. I like it and I'll pick it up just like the other versions but I would of preferred them to space the releases out a bit more. The way it is now there will be three versions out within 5 months
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

lol, the G2 colors look a lot better than the 'standard' colors! Now that's something!

Agreed, it looks much better and also seems to suit the mold. However I still have my misgivings at the somewhat odd engineering and design.

It appears to be from the same source (info pack) as the Asian Exclusive "Generations" toys, so this may well end up being limited to HK and it's markets. Since it is an October release and the colours of both sets are fairly similar (as a group), it may also end up being the colour scheme Asia will get instead of the American colour scheme.

At least with them being released at around the same time globally, people can choose while they are at their most available and cheapest.

It looks like whatever country is getting those Gen2 versions, are also getting the regular Hasbro US versions as well (based on the same product catalogue). I'm guessing that the regular versions will be the standard retail versions in all countries, and now we have an SDCC exclusive for America (in game colours) and this unknown store exclusive for Asia (in Gen2 colours).
    (not forgetting the Amazon website exclusive version as well - not expected to be different colours to the retail version, but you never know... we now know 4 different versions of this set of toys and they aren't even released yet!)

I like those G2 colours alot.

Now the waiting game to see if we will get this version, or at elast a chance tog et them at comparable prices to the standard in store G1 colours.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

It was suggested on TFW that this Gen2 colour scheme is the Amazon exclusive set (which was initially thought to be just a boxset of the retail figures). The SDCC presentation may shed some light on this... if not, we just wait until October and see what versions are being released.