Page 73 of 154 FirstFirst ... 536368697071727374757677788393 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

found series 4 in a target in melbourne, and have completed my set :-D spares i need to rid myself of....

skateboarder, sailor, rocker, ice skater, painter, wolfman, fuchishima radiation suit guy, and japanese lady

Spotted them round town too. Kmarts, Targets and a Toy World.

I was suprised to see them. I had said I didn't think we're see them for ages. There are so many wave 3 figues still around and I don't imagine them going anywhere soon.
    Perhaps they tried to bring out some renewed interest in the series.

Got the whole series from Target because they had them from $4.95 down to $3.95 while they have their sale. Also got the Baseballer from series 3 to finish that series too.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Picked up the new LEGO City Space Sets from the Myer and Target Sales over the last few days.

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Some more Lego

This and all the other up-opened Lego I have is now packed away in tubs in my storage shed.
    I couldn't move in my room without tripping over Lego

City Space Shuttle and Astronaut/Rover + 8 packs of Series 4 (last that the store had) thanks to Warehouse and the 30% off sale.
    Ended up with Punk, Werewolf, Paint, Gesiha and a few spares

Thanks to the 30% of regular items and 50% off clearance sale, I got more Lego at the Warehouse

Picked up Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen and Classic Mater from Target. Nice little sets. Now i'm just waiting for Big W to release the Ultimate Build Mater and McQueen this Wednesday.

Do those cars have sticker eyes, or are they actually printed onto the bricks themselves?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Do those cars have sticker eyes, or are they actually printed onto the bricks themselves?
    Printed bricks. I think LEGO made a good descision not going with stickers, as this theme is aimed at kids (more so than other themes) and stickers would have became a mess all over the sets.

I'll be picking up Ultimate Build Mater/Mcqueen and a few other sets on wed/thurs. Hopefully this theme lasts more than a year.

Picked up Ultimate Build Lightning McQueen from Big W today. I was hoping they would have Mater in stock but haven't seen him anywhere. I'm guessing that set will be released later in the year.

The McQueen set is actually pretty good. I've read a lot of complaints about the price/piece ratio, but there's some nice pieces in there and a good mix of colours. The model is nice and solid, although with a few gaps, but really captures the character. Can't wait for Ultimate Build Mater now, and i hope they make a Doc, Sheriff, Fillmore and Flo.

I give the set 8.5/10.