Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just doublecheck that the prices are correct.

I notified them of one mistake they'd made the other night, getting two Kre-O sets mixed up, so it meant they were advertising a set on clearance at more than twice as much as they'd ever charged for it.

And the Microchangers were a bit special. They weren't blind-bagged. They were 'bling-bagged'. Makes them easier to see, I guess.

They fixed both errors immediately.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

They've just put up the takara versions of Generations Rhinox & Waspinator up for pre-order.

Not my cup of tea since I'm not a big 'organic-looking robot' fan, but I know plenty of others would like them

someone must have just sold up there stuff, just picked up mp 1 and 3, they have mp2, 6, 7 ,mpm01 , hasbro grimlock, starscream, skywarp, get in quick

Fansproject Quadruple U is out

Wave 4 of kreons are up for preorder on bbts. Do we even know what this wave will contain?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...ch=unicron.com

BBTS has pre-orders up for the "final" batch of unicron.com items. Of particular interest is the golden disk set for $20, way less than the current aftermarket price for it.

I love those Golden Discs... one of the rare unauthorised items in my collection (they were one of the first unauthorised items ever mass-produced, and were really well done).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wave 4 of kreons are up for preorder on bbts. Do we even know what this wave will contain?
    No details yet, but I'm hoping Scalor is in it, as it is the only missing member of the 7 combiner sets so far released. (for those who don't know - the Combiner sets only have 4 "bots" in each, so each set is missing one or two classic bots)

Links for anyone interested in the new pre-order items...

Kreo wave 4
    - $60 for the case (two sets)
    GEN Vooyager Rhinox & Doubledealer - $50
    GEN DLX Goldfire, Waspinator, Dreadwing, Skids - $54

All are due out in November. Amazon are likely to be cheaper (with shipping), but are less reliable with when they get stock in... so if you want these at this price, you can now pre-order them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wave 4 revealed!!!
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/28442/

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Aaaaaahhh! That Rodimus Kreon looks soooooo cute!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I love those Golden Discs... one of the rare unauthorised items in my collection (they were one of the first unauthorised items ever mass-produced, and were really well done).
    Couldn't agree more, they're a great thing to pick up, and as Llama points out, much much cheaper than they seem to go for on the secondary market.

Through a twist of fate, I ended up with a second Vok disk, which I got turned into a necklace.

Anyway...

I pre-ordered both Waspinators and both Rhinox's this morning. The Takara versions will no doubt live down in Tassie, next to Henkei Dinobot and Cheetor (and the rest of my collection), while the Hasbro versions will be with me here in Melbourne, so I can enjoy them.

Fingers crossed the paint apps turn out better however.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...