Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Warbotron Not Bruticus revealed

It looks cool, but I am not a fan of how big it is. Its way out of scale compared to any CHUG stuff so for that reason I would probably pass on it. As far as I am concerned, Predaking should be the biggest combiner.
    Spiderken Away!

Better start saving my coins again, this will cost me a small fortune but unless they screw the paint app them its mine

Anyone know which 3rd party comany is producing this? It doesn't have the TFC aesthetic or engineering. Fansproject already released their crossfire upgrade kit.
    MMC?

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Anyone know which 3rd party comany is producing this? It doesn't have the TFC aesthetic or engineering. Fansproject already released their crossfire upgrade kit.
    MMC?
    It's believed to be a completely new outfit, but as this group is showing off figures at the prototype stage already, this has led some to surmise that this mob may possibly be a splinter or affiliate group of an already established one.

That looks beautiful. I'm hoping they've engineered it so that it's not one of those combiners where you have to pull all the bits off and reassemble them to make feet etc. If it's done similar to Hercules where all the necessary parts are included on each bot and are merely transformed into the correct place then this will be a definite buy.

Wow the calibre of these 3rd party products just keeps getting better and better. This set has a wonderful G1 feel to them (maybe it's the head sculpts?).

FP's upgrade kit was great as a combined bruticus, but this set is kickass - even as individual stand alone figures.

Fingers crossed for a fair price on these!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post

Everything looks really good, except the cannons on Onslaught seem short and Brawl looks kinda puny... i understand why... but its Brawl... c'mon...
    Agree that the cannons are a tad short (hopefully they aren't extended in the photos) but I'm absolutely loving the look of Brawl. Looks like he's come straight out of a G1 episode! I've never associated him with being a big bulky fella - that's more of a TF Movie thing I reckon.

i like this a lot will defo look at buying if paintwork is good

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    i like this a lot will defo look at buying if paintwork is good
    Well, here's some Digibashes from members of TFW2005 to give you some ideas to mule over :

Gotta love those G1 heads on the individual bots.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain