Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BadCube OTS-02 Brawny (Brawn) & OTS-03 Backland (Outback)

Default BadCube OTS-02 Brawny (Brawn) & OTS-03 Backland (Outback)

Which brings us to where we are today...

Seems to scale better with the MPs in vehicle mode, but I've got my igear minibots already, and the price of these is just a tad scary... they look pretty good though!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I am still holding out hope that we will get MP Brawn.

These do look good though

Ew. MP, I don't think so.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Interesting that Bad Cube is in fact Cubex renamed, supposedly due to negative press about Huff, apparently they are using a new factory with new plastic and maybe some die-cast.

Not sure why they went to such extremes or renaming, as I thought my Huff was pretty awesome for a first attempt.

I quite like the look of this Brawn, he has the same kind of charm that drew me to Huff, and I like the alt mode, we'll see if they can pull this off.

If they do I hope they will release them separately, as I'm not so keen on an MP Outback, at least not at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Interesting that Bad Cube is in fact Cubex renamed, supposedly due to negative press about Huff, apparently they are using a new factory with new plastic and maybe some die-cast.
    Putting 'Bad' in the title of their company is an ironic way of avoiding a bad history.

The colour testshots look much better than the grey, but still not worth spending money on.

I agree that it was unnecessary for Cubex to rename themselves. It is fairly well accepted that Huff's design was brilliant but the execution was let down by the factory. Although its not clear what percentage of figures were affected. Mine seems fine.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm tempted to get Huff. Is it known for certain that Bad Cube will not be revisiting Huff or making their version of Pipes?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Don't know. But despite Huff's flaws, i think mine is brilliant. The paint hasn't peeled off, but the hips are pretty loose (nothing that superglue/pledge/etc couldn't fix).

If you can get it for a reasonable price, I'd recommend it.

Brawn however I'm not liking. The colours are all wrong. The yellow should have more orange in it and the green needs to be lighter. Outback I really like and we are unlikely to get an official MP of him. But considering the price, I'll wait and see if it goes on sale.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have a huff and i think he is fantastic. very tempted to order a brawny as i think he would go very well in my mp based collection