Thread: Kal El Reviews: TFC Toys Rage of the Hercules!

Default Kal El Reviews: TFC Toys Rage of the Hercules!

Video review of the TFC Toys Rage of the Hercules upgrade set!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3u68U3ZuM8&feature=plcp
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Nice review. Definitely worth the extra purchase.

Also, does your right arm swivel really loosely at the elbow? That's one thing I noticed in comparison to the left arm. Still worth buying to make Hercules look even cooler and much more bulkier too I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Also, does your right arm swivel really loosely at the elbow? That's one thing I noticed in comparison to the left arm. Still worth buying to make Hercules look even cooler and much more bulkier too I might add.
    Thanks man!
    I will look in the morning for you dude!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

mine seem to be even
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Must just be mine then. Just when i want to pose him with his gun up, sometimes his arm will "fall" sideways at the elbow. I may try take it apart to try make the joint more stiff like with my Superion by adding a couple of layers of clear nail polish. I'll let you know how it works out. Maybe some pictures too lol.

Must just be mine then. Just when i want to pose him with his gun up, sometimes his arm will "fall" sideways at the elbow. I may try take it apart to try make the joint more stiff like with my Superion by adding a couple of layers of clear nail polish. I'll let you know how it works out. Maybe some pictures too lol.
    Mine is the same man. It's rather loose. One touch to the side will make it "swing" all the way around, except mine is the left elbow. And given that on my Herc, he holds his gun on the left, I'm thinking it happens on both hands due to the weight of the gun? (Not that I've tried both hands - I'm just assuming here) Still happy with the upgrade though! Makes Herc looks much, much better.

any luck dude?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast