Thread: Complete Transformers toy Battery list

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Complete Transformers toy Battery list

Finally, the fan-resource that many have asked for in the past, and one that every fan has been waiting for.

A complete listing of all the Transformers toys that have Electronics, and noting which ones were sold with Batteries already included. ALSO, included are any later version of a figure that had the electronics GUTTED, so you don't have to worry about digging out their batteries.

I did some searching and couldn't find this sort of list anywhere else, so is likely to be another Ozformers exclusive resource available to all fans.
    At least, I hope it is useful, as I've been working on it for quite a while now.

GO TO THIS TOPIC to show why Batteries need to be removed, plus some further info & photo examples.

NOTE - this topic is being left open, so that others can post up details that I haven't added yet. I am slowly going through all of my collection and removing batteries, so haven't added all specific battery/cell details yet. The first step was making up the list by looking over my own toys, so please add any figures I have missed, because I may not have them to know for sure.
    (anything with a ??? means I have not yet confirmed that detail, so am hoping others can help)

Since there are so many toys on this list, I have broken it up into sections within this topic, in a rough chronological order.

LEGEND:
    I = Batteries ARE Installed inside the toy in the packaging
    NI = Batteries are NOT Installed inside the toy in the packaging
    AA, AAA, C, D = Common Battery sizes
    LR44 = Button Cells used in Transformers toys are referred to as LR44 (image at link) but can also be known as A76 or L1154.
    LR41 = Tiny Button Cells

EACH YEAR - I will aim to post up an annual listing at around the start of February, to include all of the toys from the previous years that had electronics, and which of those have batteries included.
    Last edited by griffin; 27th July 2020 at 06:53 PM.