Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14th November 2017, 07:13 AM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,601
Default FT-30 Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion)

FT Superion incoming!

http://www.news.tfw2005.com/2017/11/...uperion-353519

This is their first combiner. Scales with Terminus Giganticus. Just when I swear off buying more FT/3P, they drag me back in!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th November 2017, 08:22 AM
FruitBuyer FruitBuyer is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 16th Sep 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 628
Default

Will keep an eye on this one since Superion is my favourite combiner. I hope there are options to have the jets facing forward CW style, which was the big kicker for me from getting Zeta's offering
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14th November 2017, 08:41 AM
Raider's Avatar
Raider Raider is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 21st Jul 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
FT Superion incoming!

http://www.news.tfw2005.com/2017/11/...uperion-353519

This is their first combiner. Scales with Terminus Giganticus. Just when I swear off buying more FT/3P, they drag me back in!
GDI... don't want to buy but do not think I can resist the urge... this will be my third 3P Superion too...
__________________
Check out my:
Collection Thread
Want's List
Sales Thread
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14th November 2017, 10:14 AM
1AZRAEL1's Avatar
1AZRAEL1 1AZRAEL1 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 4th Aug 2008
Location: The 'Riff
Posts: 10,227
Default

*heavy breathing*

*patiently waits foe TBI to stock*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14th November 2017, 10:47 AM
DaptoDog's Avatar
DaptoDog DaptoDog is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 23rd Sep 2014
Location: BULLI
Posts: 1,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
GDI... don't want to buy but do not think I can resist the urge... this will be my third 3P Superion too...
3rd Superion, jeepers haha. I absolutely love combiners and given Takara is unlikely to make official MP's of these within the next five years I don't know how I can resist.

At least this will likely be spread over the next 2-3 years so it won't all hit at once. Have to think these will cost $600-$800 for the whole set.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14th November 2017, 11:35 AM
Raider's Avatar
Raider Raider is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 21st Jul 2014
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
3rd Superion, jeepers haha. I absolutely love combiners and given Takara is unlikely to make official MP's of these within the next five years I don't know how I can resist.

At least this will likely be spread over the next 2-3 years so it won't all hit at once. Have to think these will cost $600-$800 for the whole set.
Yeah I think $600 is probably about right. I can't help but get all the TFC combiners. Then Zeta released their ones and they are so awesome. Now FT.... I just hope MMC doesn't jump on the bandwagon and release IDW styled ones
__________________
Check out my:
Collection Thread
Want's List
Sales Thread
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14th November 2017, 11:44 AM
FruitBuyer FruitBuyer is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 16th Sep 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 628
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
3rd Superion, jeepers haha. I absolutely love combiners and given Takara is unlikely to make official MP's of these within the next five years I don't know how I can resist.

At least this will likely be spread over the next 2-3 years so it won't all hit at once. Have to think these will cost $600-$800 for the whole set.
Given what TW/Zeta have done with their pricing on their combiners, it's possible it may force FT to release them to be a bit cheaper. Unless FT's is ridiculously superior to Zeta's offering, Zeta's ridiculously cheap price could prove incentive enough, especially considering they have pretty solid quality. Not to mention Zeta will be completed long before FT's version.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14th November 2017, 05:56 PM
Lord_Zed's Avatar
Lord_Zed Lord_Zed is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 19th Jan 2008
Location: Sydneytron
Posts: 3,942
Default

Looks cool, but being Fans Toys the 5 year wait and the cost compared to options like Zeta toys are a turn off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Yeah I think $600 is probably about right. I can't help but get all the TFC combiners. Then Zeta released their ones and they are so awesome. Now FT.... I just hope MMC doesn't jump on the bandwagon and release IDW styled ones
Don't you mean Transfomissions toys, MMC are going for OX style..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14th November 2017, 06:06 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,994
Default

Please hold back your wallet until you see is ready, is not worth pre ordering so early stage.

There are so many ft that are still outstanding and we all should learn from pc experience.

As it is Fantoys first take on combining robot it may not be as good.
I will definitely looking at reviews first.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14th November 2017, 08:24 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Diamond Creek, Victoria
Posts: 614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Please hold back your wallet until you see is ready, is not worth pre ordering so early stage.

There are so many ft that are still outstanding and we all should learn from pc experience.

As it is Fantoys first take on combining robot it may not be as good.
I will definitely looking at reviews first.
not worth preordering, gee I have just preordered 20 of them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.