Page 105 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8595100101102103104105106107108109110115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yep just Lego. Unfortunately for me they sent it to my old EDR card and not my staff EDR card, so I miss out on a further 5%.
    It looks like its just online. Bummer.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

As in for online only? I never received the email.

Bugger
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Has anyone seen Lego Star Wars Kashyyyk Trooper Battle Packs in NSW/ACT (preferably around Wagga and areas around there)
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Phasma and Kylo Ren Contraction sets are out in south east Queensland Mr Toys stores

New battle packs and force awakens x-wing and snow transporter micro fighters available at Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    New battle packs and force awakens x-wing and snow transporter micro fighters available at Kmart.
    are the other new force awakens sets out? there's supposed to be a battle at maz's and a resistance transport as well I think.

Do they have the Lego Star Wars Battlefront battlepacks or just the Force Awakens ones cuz my local Big W has the TFA ones but not the Battlefront ones.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    are the other new force awakens sets out? there's supposed to be a battle at maz's and a resistance transport as well I think.
    Negative. No idea why lego Australia thinks it's okay that the US and most of Europe get the January releases on the first but we wait until March or later. It's the same at half year. The rest of hone world gets the sets in June/July but we get them in September.

It's be alright if we could buy online from overseas stores for their rrp and shipping, instead of just the ridiculously overpriced lego shop.

TRU Penrith had a couple of bathe new force awakens battle packs and a light smattering of last years stock on otherwise very depleted shelves. No big sets either, all the tags (none on shelves anymore it seems, a good idea) said out of stock.

Negative. No idea why lego Australia thinks it's okay that the US and most of Europe get the January releases on the first but we wait until March or later. It's the same at half year. The rest of hone world gets the sets in June/July but we get them in September.

It's be alright if we could buy online from overseas stores for their rrp and shipping, instead of just the ridiculously overpriced lego shop.
    Don't even get me started on this issue... at least when Hasbro muck up their distribution it is somewhat of a mistake, whereas LEGO seems to do it intentionally, and repeatedly does so.
    It's why I choked on my breakfast as I saw a prominent YT LEGO reviewer from USA (whom I do really enjoy watching) make a video announcing that he would be late reviewing some sets because they were 1 day late to reach the store shelves... with the video name 'No New SW Sets in USA' (or something to that effect).

I only use the LEGO online store when I get free shipping (as their VIP system is okay, better than TRU), as they charge by price (bad #1), the express option is ridiculously priced (bad #2) and it's so so so slow (bad #3). It takes 7-10 days for my BBTS orders to arrive, LEGO always takes double that.

But it's the only way I can get the LEGO IDEAS sets :/

*rant over*

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Yeah, they have been spotted in Kmart in VIC a few days ago.