Thread: Broken Arrow toys - Broken promises

Default Broken Arrow toys - Broken promises

Well it well in to the 3rd month of my order with Broken arrow toys. Right now I tried not to think about it, coz whenever I do I just wanna kill someone but I don't know who to start with.

Alyosha - the site owner has been communicating well by email with me for the first month - only on the first month, conveniently within the paypal disputable time frame. Everything was well explained re: delays etc, so I trusted and waited, second month came, not even one measly update as mentioned he/she will make..... not one reply to my emails. Like he /she ( dont know it's gender) vanished from the face of the earth, I don't know it would be acceptable in my part had he/she been what.. say hospitalized and comatose or something which would be a valid reason, but hello, not one response?!? Times like this I wish I know how to make deadly computer viruses and just send it to his/her website and completely erase it

So basically Im a victim, again of "take your money and dissappearing act". geez, this is the 3rd time Ive ordered from the site , the first two went easy, we didnt even communicate at all that time - the items just arrived well within 14 days. So this was very very very very very dissapointing, no, that's an understatement but I dont have a strong enough word in my english vocabulary right now to express my anger and dissappointment... if I curse here in Filo would it be edited out ( i guess so)?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Thanks, unfortunately from the list well doesnt show my name, so obviously 3 months on still nothing.

Ive registered now, lets hope I get approved coz I have a bone to pick with him/her
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

How did you fund the paypal transaction?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How did you fund the paypal transaction?
    It's connected and deducted to my bank account - via my visa debit card.... can't be refunded coz it's been 3 months now . waited too long.

If it was via your visa debit card used as a credit card, you can dispute with your bank. I've said this before and I'll say it again:

The PayPal Dispute Process isn't worth the total paper I used while posting this.

Call your bank. Get a transaction dispute form. Keep us posted.