Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Perfect Effect PE-XX

Personaly I'm interested in this Not Soundwave. There is still no offical generations Soundwave other than the reissue of the G1 toy who just does not fit in astheticly with the rest of the toys, the same is true of Music Label, and Cybertronian Soundwave they still look different to the main Generations/Classic line.

Still I'll wait till I see som pics of what they are offering, but I am keen for a classics styled Soundwave, and classics style is still different to G1.

Also depends on what the quality is like too, I've yet to play with a Perfect Effect toy so I'm still wary.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 28th September 2010 at 07:21 PM.

Somewhat besides the main point, but the name "Perfect Effect" reeks of effort IMO. These guys must've sat down and thought good and hard before coming up with that. Me no likey. The whoopmeister is displeased.

Looking forward to seeing what he turns into. Looks like a tank barrel on the back, but that would be strange for SW. Maybe it is an antenna for a walky-talky or something?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Somewhat besides the main point, but the name "Perfect Effect" reeks of effort IMO. These guys must've sat down and thought good and hard before coming up with that. Me no likey. The whoopmeister is displeased.
    Go easy Whoopster , perhaps it makes more sense to another culture.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And criticism of the legality/morality of unauthorised products probably should be left to those who don't buy *any* of them. (which rules me out...)
    Oooooh. Ruled out, eh? What did you finally cave in for? You wouldn't touch my FansProject Bruticus on Sunday

Personally, I think we can lose the legality/morality discussions entirely. Our own legal experts say it's gray at best and I personally fail to see how discussing morality is all that different from religion and politics, two banned topics.

One of the reasons many members seemed to initially support the segregation of unauthorized products was so that those not interested, were not forced to interact. Thus, it is my opinion that if you have issues with anything in this section... you should simply GTFO.